What REALLY does it for you watching you wife with another guy ?

Watching her swallow another guy's cum is always a thrill.
Me too! You said exactly what I like to watch. Another thing I like is to watch is her sucking a guy (black guys are the best), and when the guy cums in her mouth, she doesn't swallow it - but will look at me and slowly let his cum drip back out of her mouth, white thick cum dripping down his still hard black cock.

Me too! You said exactly what I like to watch. Another thing I like is to watch is her sucking a guy (black guys are the best), and when the guy cums in her mouth, she doesn't swallow it - but will look at me and slowly let his cum drip back out of her mouth, white thick cum dripping down his still hard black cock.
I was never into cumming ON a woman or unloading in her mouth and she shows it to me or seeing it drip out if her mouth.
Her swallowing....that's hotter than hell. I love letting it go in a gals mouth then kissing her(a minute or two) after.
Watching my wife do exactly that with our friend drives me wild. Him on his back, her laying beside him, playing with his dick. She'll have one hand on the shaft, other holding his ball sac, mouth over the head, he starts to tense up and let's it go. She swallows every drop, licks the shaft, they lay there for a min then start a long makeout session. Damn exciting to watch.

1. when she kisses him passionately as he's pounding her
2. the sight of their bare cocks going in and out of her wet pussy
3. when his hips goes for the final thrusts and cums inside her
I I love your answer, sounds like your Addicted to seeing your wife give it her best for the thrill of real cocksman bare naked cock up inside her yearning hot married pussy, TY for posting

So there are lots of things I really like and generally the sluttier the better for me but one time we were having a threesome and I was taking pics and video. The third asked if he could take video as well. She quickly agreed but the hot part was watching her spread her legs wide open while he was filming and then spread her pussy open with her fingers. He told her he loves gaping pics and she went nuts spreading herself for him. I love that video and best part was the third sent me the video he took as well. There was nothing left for the imagination I I can see exactly what he gets to see... hot.

So there are lots of things I really like and generally the sluttier the better for me but one time we were having a threesome and I was taking pics and video. The third asked if he could take video as well. She quickly agreed but the hot part was watching her spread her legs wide open while he was filming and then spread her pussy open with her fingers. He told her he loves gaping pics and she went nuts spreading herself for him. I love that video and best part was the third sent me the video he took as well. There was nothing left for the imagination I I can see exactly what he gets to see... hot.
Love that

Oh so many things.

It's the look in his eyes as he watches another man's wife undress in front of him.
It's Jennifer's soft gasp when he kisses and sucks her nipples for the first time.
It's her dropping to her knees and pulling his cock out of his underwear and taking it in her mouth, massaging his balls and sucking until he is rock hard.
It's the way Jennifer lays on her back, spreads her legs and rotates her hips up to present her wet and ready pussy.
It's watching his hard cock slide into her pussy for the first time.
It's the look of intense desire in her eyes when he's fucking her.

Last edited:
Oh there is just so much I love about sharing her with another man. We have one married friend who comes over to visit and I love pulling her breasts out for him to enjoy. There is also the thrill of seeing them kiss as I know she loves to be kissed . Sometimes I will give her space and she will take her lover to the spare room and close the door , but I love listening to them go at it . Hearing her say things like “ oh yes , fuck me hard “ “ cum in my pussy “ drives me nuts . Other times when I am joining I like watching the bulls bigger cock stretching her pussy lips wide, then taking a turn and feeling how loose she is on my smaller cock . Finally, love seeing him unload in her pussy and getting between her legs shortly after to lick their combined juices before adding my cum to her well used pussy . I always take pictures of the situation is right , and love to swap those with other similar couples
Well, there is not a doubt that she is a very attractive and desirable woman. Any man with eyes would want to feel her body and slip his cock into her. Does she take them bareback? For me, one of the things I most look forward to is cleaning her up after a load has been deposited into her stretched pussy. She has her own natural fresh, clean scent, and mixed with cum it is just like ambrosia to taste. If she has enough sensitivity following her time with her lover, i can usually make her cum as I clean her. I like to take my time.

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
To me, this is it .. she is able to connect at a deep level with another human to be able to share our most private moments .. she feels connected and supported that she is able to do so, without concerns.
Also, the passionate kissing and forgetting that I'm there,
plus when he opens her up, the amazing amount of wetness and sloppiness that she already got and no lube is necessary

x5-1.png

A couple things really get me worked up. The first is her excitement and joy she wears all over her face having guys want her. The other is her deep passion she outwardly exudes when a guy comes. It’s a small sample size of two but she demands they look her in the eyes as they come. I’m not going to try to type out the noises she makes but she gets really deep into them when they come.

To me, this is it .. she is able to connect at a deep level with another human to be able to share our most private moments .. she feels connected and supported that she is able to do so, without concerns.
Also, the passionate kissing and forgetting that I'm there,
plus when he opens her up, the amazing amount of wetness and sloppiness that she already got and no lube is necessary

View attachment 1648232
Completely agree. I love seeing the passion in her eyes

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Great question and one I've discussed with other people I've met that enjoy sharing wife or cuckhold and have found that what I loved at the beginning and with her 1st experience, my close buddy getting a divorce that not only was her 1st but became her 2-yr friend w/ benefits fuck buddy, to her other adventures and most recent buddy who we call the Bull (for all th reasons you would call someone a Bull) are different.

At first:
1) loved watching the new clothes arriving at the door that she would try on for me knowing she was dressing sexier, wanting to be desired by my buddy and other men. This included numerous orders from Wicked Weasel and she'd always show me which WW she was wearing out for another man
2) Kissing, groping each other, watching few of my buddies hands on her ass, squeezing as they have their tongues down each others throat
3) Listening to her moans on the other side of the door before I walked in making sure their fun time play time has started. She doesn't like me there the 1st few mins that she calls her how are my clothes coming off warmup. Walking in and seeing my buddies faces between her legs

AS time has evolved:
1) one thing anyone that is thinking about sharing their wive needs to know and come to terms with is you are going to see a very slutty side of your wife that you either haven't seen before, or it's been years since you saw that side or rarely comes out. Once they understand the line has been crossed and you won't get mad at them their inner slut is out and on center stage. Learned it's because they want to impress their new lover, be wanted again and again so your wife is going to pull out all of her sexual tricks and probably agree to do things that are outside of your normal love making
2) Love hearing the naughty things she says to her Bulls "Please cum all over me" "Need to feel your cum in me" "Spank me" and my fav 1-time let me know when you're going to cum because I don't want to miss a drop (and my wife has never been one that likes to swallow).

Things that still get the jealous emotions running hard but always overcome with how turned on you are (vicious battle in the brain)
1) Seeing wive on her knees being completely submissive to the Bull as he fucks her mouth with power and aggression holding a hand on back of her hand. Yes it's hot but still makes me jealous
2) Few times she ask to go to their house solo that I granted permission. I pace nervously entire time she's gone wanting to know what is happenning, has her inner slut come out and she's giving him everything he wants in more, is she going to have a bangover (pussy took a beating and on DL for a week).

I know thats a lot to write but great question and find my answer differs on when, who, and experience but there is nothing comparable to watching your wives inner slut come out, not want you and want to be dominated by a Bull that you know and give anything and everything they want
excellent report yes all those things are true

Great question and one I've discussed with other people I've met that enjoy sharing wife or cuckhold and have found that what I loved at the beginning and with her 1st experience, my close buddy getting a divorce that not only was her 1st but became her 2-yr friend w/ benefits fuck buddy, to her other adventures and most recent buddy who we call the Bull (for all th reasons you would call someone a Bull) are different.

At first:
1) loved watching the new clothes arriving at the door that she would try on for me knowing she was dressing sexier, wanting to be desired by my buddy and other men. This included numerous orders from Wicked Weasel and she'd always show me which WW she was wearing out for another man
2) Kissing, groping each other, watching few of my buddies hands on her ass, squeezing as they have their tongues down each others throat
3) Listening to her moans on the other side of the door before I walked in making sure their fun time play time has started. She doesn't like me there the 1st few mins that she calls her how are my clothes coming off warmup. Walking in and seeing my buddies faces between her legs

AS time has evolved:
1) one thing anyone that is thinking about sharing their wive needs to know and come to terms with is you are going to see a very slutty side of your wife that you either haven't seen before, or it's been years since you saw that side or rarely comes out. Once they understand the line has been crossed and you won't get mad at them their inner slut is out and on center stage. Learned it's because they want to impress their new lover, be wanted again and again so your wife is going to pull out all of her sexual tricks and probably agree to do things that are outside of your normal love making
2) Love hearing the naughty things she says to her Bulls "Please cum all over me" "Need to feel your cum in me" "Spank me" and my fav 1-time let me know when you're going to cum because I don't want to miss a drop (and my wife has never been one that likes to swallow).

Things that still get the jealous emotions running hard but always overcome with how turned on you are (vicious battle in the brain)
1) Seeing wive on her knees being completely submissive to the Bull as he fucks her mouth with power and aggression holding a hand on back of her hand. Yes it's hot but still makes me jealous
2) Few times she ask to go to their house solo that I granted permission. I pace nervously entire time she's gone wanting to know what is happenning, has her inner slut come out and she's giving him everything he wants in more, is she going to have a bangover (pussy took a beating and on DL for a week).

I know thats a lot to write but great question and find my answer differs on when, who, and experience but there is nothing comparable to watching your wives inner slut come out, not want you and want to be dominated by a Bull that you know and give anything and everything they want
number 3 is spot on my wife the first time took him to the bedroom alone did not want me there at first she said he was nervous so I let them go and waited almost 15 minutes before she came to get me I felt left out and like I shouldn't be there