What REALLY does it for you watching you wife with another guy ?

Sometimes. Sometimes I join in or get sloppy seconds. Other times, the guy wants to be second. She has played solo, but usually I am present, especially the first time meetings for her security.
I’ve never experienced my wife actually doing anything, but it’s my fantasy, knowing I’m easily the smallest penis she’s ever had. My masturbation is a submissive act and really all I’m worthy of as far as how I orgasm.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Watching her swallow another guy's cum is always a thrill.
Agree 100%....him on his back, she's naked too, laying beside him, playing with dick, she'll massage his dick while she licks and sucks it. His body gets all tense, he starts to grunt and unloads. She swallows all of it. A minute or two later they're french kissing. Damn, damn hot to watch.

I love it all. :love: I've yet to 'see' them have sex, but I love listening to them. I can't even begin to describe how incredibly intoxicating it is to listen in on them kissing, sucking, fucking, and talking dirty to each other. We are still in the early days of our hotwife life adventure. She hasn't had many lovers. Her current one is very new. I'm super excited this guy could be around for a while. He's really into her, sexting her and telling her how much he's craving to fuck her. And she told me that this guy has been the best she's had so far, including guys before we were married. Listening to her cum is the most beautiful and erotic sound to my ears.

We had our friend over last Friday, fun as usual. Long naked makeout session for them, nice long sex session, several positions. Wife LOVES the whole thing. He finishes, I start right after. Wife turned on like crazy, I last as long as I can, a few different positions I had to let it go. He's hard and ready so he starts right after me. About 20 minute session, he cums. I'm ready so I start right after him. Wife is really into it. I cum. We're all laying on the bed just unwinding, wife reaches for the towel and wipes off....THAT IS THE HOTTEST PART OF THIS FOR ME.
She's a damn mess down there, it's all over her thighs, pupe area and in her butt crack. It's all over my dick, balls and pupes, same for him.
I can tell she likes to wipe off then cleans him and me with the towel. It's fun stuff.
We all kinda get off with the mess.

We had our friend over last Friday, fun as usual. Long naked makeout session for them, nice long sex session, several positions. Wife LOVES the whole thing. He finishes, I start right after. Wife turned on like crazy, I last as long as I can, a few different positions I had to let it go. He's hard and ready so he starts right after me. About 20 minute session, he cums. I'm ready so I start right after him. Wife is really into it. I cum. We're all laying on the bed just unwinding, wife reaches for the towel and wipes off....THAT IS THE HOTTEST PART OF THIS FOR ME.
She's a damn mess down there, it's all over her thighs, pupe area and in her butt crack. It's all over my dick, balls and pupes, same for him.
I can tell she likes to wipe off then cleans him and me with the towel. It's fun stuff.
We all kinda get off with the mess.
So hot, cummy mess had to be great.