What REALLY does it for you watching you wife with another guy ?

For me, I absolutely LOVE to watch my wife give head to another man and watch her lose herself in the moment and just enjoy sucking his cock and making him cum !!
I love to hear her moan a little and watch her fondle his ballads her mouth works his shaft and I can see his cock glistening with her saliva.
It is an absolute turn on to hear him groan and stiffen up and announce that he is about to cum, and watch as my wife increases her tempo and makes sure he gets maximum pleasure and then watch his cock pulse and hear my wife moan and see her throat muscles move as she swallows his fresh load of cum right in front of me !
It’s even hotter, when she sometimes opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue and I can see his first couple of spurts coat her tongue before she clamps her lips around his cock and milks every last drop from his balls.
I love seeing the look of pure lust on her face right after she finishes, and he is still breathing hard and has his eyes closed, head back, totally spent !! Knowing that she also really enjoyed swallowing every drop of his hot cum.

For me, I absolutely LOVE to watch my wife give head to another man and watch her lose herself in the moment and just enjoy sucking his cock and making him cum !!
I love to hear her moan a little and watch her fondle his ballads her mouth works his shaft and I can see his cock glistening with her saliva.
It is an absolute turn on to hear him groan and stiffen up and announce that he is about to cum, and watch as my wife increases her tempo and makes sure he gets maximum pleasure and then watch his cock pulse and hear my wife moan and see her throat muscles move as she swallows his fresh load of cum right in front of me !
It’s even hotter, when she sometimes opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue and I can see his first couple of spurts coat her tongue before she clamps her lips around his cock and milks every last drop from his balls.
I love seeing the look of pure lust on her face right after she finishes, and he is still breathing hard and has his eyes closed, head back, totally spent !! Knowing that she also really enjoyed swallowing every drop of his hot cum.
Agree 100%
It's only happened a few with with us but the whole event is incredibly hot to watch.
She lays next to him, they're both naked, she's holding the shaft with one hand, his balls with the other. Watching her lick and suck his dick is damn hot. It's easy to see when he's close and she gets ready. Holds his dick and balls, mouth half way down his dick, he stiffness up and grunts while she swallows. DAMN hot to see. Twice, same deal but she jacked him off and he shot 5 or 6 big squirts pretty high.
It's funny, probably every women on the planet has swallowed a cum load at least once. If we're with other couples I think about the times the other wives have done the same. Same when I watch anything on TV, movie, TV shows, news anchors, weather girls....all have done it at some point.

Agree 100%
It's only happened a few with with us but the whole event is incredibly hot to watch.
She lays next to him, they're both naked, she's holding the shaft with one hand, his balls with the other. Watching her lick and suck his dick is damn hot. It's easy to see when he's close and she gets ready. Holds his dick and balls, mouth half way down his dick, he stiffness up and grunts while she swallows. DAMN hot to see. Twice, same deal but she jacked him off and he shot 5 or 6 big squirts pretty high.
It's funny, probably every women on the planet has swallowed a cum load at least once. If we're with other couples I think about the times the other wives have done the same. Same when I watch anything on TV, movie, TV shows, news anchors, weather girls....all have done it at some point.
And every adult in the world has had a dick in their hand at some point.

Agree 100%
Funny you say that. When I’m in the office like I am now, and the females come into my office to discuss work or chat, I can’t help but picture them sucking a cock and wonder if they are trimmed, fully shaven, or just natural. Sometimes when they walk out, you can see their panty line and that gets me thinking even more.

We only do this with one guy. For me...
1. Watching them...him on his back, her sucking his dick, watching him cum while she has his balls in one hand, his shaft in her other, her mouth over the head. Him all tensed up and grunting, her swallowing. They cuddle for a min then they kiss.
2. Him pumping her from behind pulling her hair.
3. Him on top pumping like crazy, her tensing up, pushing her pelvis up against him then her cumming. That gets him off....HOT AS HELL TO WATCH.
We take turns doing her, he likes to watch us. It's fun.
Sounds really hot 🔥

Reactions: atb147
Great question and one I've discussed with other people I've met that enjoy sharing wife or cuckhold and have found that what I loved at the beginning and with her 1st experience, my close buddy getting a divorce that not only was her 1st but became her 2-yr friend w/ benefits fuck buddy, to her other adventures and most recent buddy who we call the Bull (for all th reasons you would call someone a Bull) are different.

At first:
1) loved watching the new clothes arriving at the door that she would try on for me knowing she was dressing sexier, wanting to be desired by my buddy and other men. This included numerous orders from Wicked Weasel and she'd always show me which WW she was wearing out for another man
2) Kissing, groping each other, watching few of my buddies hands on her ass, squeezing as they have their tongues down each others throat
3) Listening to her moans on the other side of the door before I walked in making sure their fun time play time has started. She doesn't like me there the 1st few mins that she calls her how are my clothes coming off warmup. Walking in and seeing my buddies faces between her legs

AS time has evolved:
1) one thing anyone that is thinking about sharing their wive needs to know and come to terms with is you are going to see a very slutty side of your wife that you either haven't seen before, or it's been years since you saw that side or rarely comes out. Once they understand the line has been crossed and you won't get mad at them their inner slut is out and on center stage. Learned it's because they want to impress their new lover, be wanted again and again so your wife is going to pull out all of her sexual tricks and probably agree to do things that are outside of your normal love making
2) Love hearing the naughty things she says to her Bulls "Please cum all over me" "Need to feel your cum in me" "Spank me" and my fav 1-time let me know when you're going to cum because I don't want to miss a drop (and my wife has never been one that likes to swallow).

Things that still get the jealous emotions running hard but always overcome with how turned on you are (vicious battle in the brain)
1) Seeing wive on her knees being completely submissive to the Bull as he fucks her mouth with power and aggression holding a hand on back of her hand. Yes it's hot but still makes me jealous
2) Few times she ask to go to their house solo that I granted permission. I pace nervously entire time she's gone wanting to know what is happenning, has her inner slut come out and she's giving him everything he wants in more, is she going to have a bangover (pussy took a beating and on DL for a week).

I know thats a lot to write but great question and find my answer differs on when, who, and experience but there is nothing comparable to watching your wives inner slut come out, not want you and want to be dominated by a Bull that you know and give anything and everything they want

My wife has had sex with about 6 other men since we have been married. One was a friend of my brother's that she did several times, sometimes alone with him. I would narrow it down to 2 occasions as to the things that have turned me on the most, both were with the same Black man. To my knowledge, she had never been with a man of color. We were in a private room at a swingers club, but we left the door open. She was getting fingered by an Asian guy, and then a Latino guy joined and started fucking her, and then a big Black man walked in, took off his clothes, and knelt beside her, his long, thick Black cock close to her face. She always expressed that she wasn't attracted to Blacks, but almost immediately she started sucking him off. This went on for a few minutes, then she jumped up and started getting dressed. I think she was ashamed. Knowing her aversion to Blacks and watching her take him in her mouth was so hot. I talked her into coming back a few weeks later, and John, the Black man walked into the patio area where we were sitting. He sat down at our table, and chatted with us, and we shared a couple beers. My wife was fairly well buzzed, and she stood up and said let's go. I thought she meant leave the club, but she took John by the hand and led him to a private room. We all got naked and she knelt down and started sucking his hard Black dick. I knelt beside her and watched. This went on for a few minutes, and she turned around and got on all fours, with her ass facing him. He got on his knees and slowly slid his bare Black cock into her. That was probably the hottest thing I have ever seen, watching his huge Black manhood slowly begin to disappear into my small white wife, and her sounds of pleasure.View attachment 1444157

Last edited:
My wife has had sex with about 6 other men since we have been married. One was a friend of my brother's that she did several times, sometimes alone with him. I would narrow it down to 2 occasions as to the things that have turned me on the most, both were with the same Black man. To my knowledge, she had never been with a man of color. We were in a private room at a swingers club, but we left the door open. She was getting fingered by an Asian guy, and then a Latino guy joined and started fucking her, and then a big Black man walked in, took off his clothes, and knelt beside her, his long, thick Black cock close to her face. She always expressed that she wasn't attracted to Blacks, but almost immediately she started sucking him off. This went on for a few minutes, then she jumped up and started getting dressed. I think she was ashamed. Knowing her aversion to Blacks and watching her take him in her mouth was so hot. I talked her into coming back a few weeks later, and John, the Black man walked into the patio area where we were sitting. He sat down at our table, and chatted with us, and we shared a couple beers. My wife was fairly well buzzed, and she stood up and said let's go. I thought she meant leave the club, but she took John by the hand and led him to a private room. We all got naked and she knelt down and started sucking his hard Black dick. I knelt beside her and watched. This went on for a few minutes, and she turned around and got on all fours, with her ass facing him. He got on his knees and slowly slid his bare Black cock into her. That was probably the hottest thing I have ever seen, watching his huge Black manhood slowly begin to disappear into my small white wife, and her sounds of pleasure.View attachment 1444157
I’m guessing that it won’t be her only time with a black guy now that’s she’s sampled it.
Lynn x

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
So
Watching the way my wife reacts. The way she gasps/grunts when he enters her. How she squirms, moans even screams as he is sliding his cock in and out of her. The way she arches her back as he deposits part of himself inside her. The way my caged cock cries “tears of joy” as she is enjoying a bigger cock.
sexy. A bigger cock is just better for our wives.

My best friend screwed my ewife almost daily during our marriage. Most of the time I was at work or if he stayed the night i stayed in the guest bedroom. The few occasions I did watch I liked to see him position himself over her as she spread her legs to be mounted. His cock was alittle longer than mine but much thicker with a nice large head. I would stand at the end of the bed and stroke my cock but not cum. I could always tell when he was getting ready to cum because his balls would tighten up and almost disappear inside. He was very aggressive when he would cum and would pin her hard to the bed as he drove his cock as deep into her as possible. I would stand there until he rolled off of her and then leave the room.

AS time has evolved:
1) one thing anyone that is thinking about sharing their wive needs to know and come to terms with is you are going to see a very slutty side of your wife that you either haven't seen before, or it's been years since you saw that side or rarely comes out. Once they understand the line has been crossed and you won't get mad at them their inner slut is out and on center stage. Learned it's because they want to impress their new lover, be wanted again and again so your wife is going to pull out all of her sexual tricks and probably agree to do things that are outside of your normal love making
2) Love hearing the naughty things she says to her Bulls "Please cum all over me" "Need to feel your cum in me" "Spank me" and my fav 1-time let me know when you're going to cum because I don't want to miss a drop (and my wife has never been one that likes to swallow).
This is exactly how it is with us/me...
We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly now.
1) My wife is usually/always very polite and classy as hell. When he's with us it takes a few but she goes into full slut mode. She gets really turned on and does things with him...and me she hasn't in years. Anal for one, he's fucked her butt many nights and she's good with it. I have also since he got her into it. Befor she was no way, tried it and it hurt. Now no problem. Similar deal with swallowing.
2) Yes...she says things to him(and me now) she's never said. Fuck me....keep going just like that....I wanna flip over....I can feel your dick getting ready to cum....I wanna switch(guys). It's like she's a different woman. Next day she's back to normal buy she's super horny and we have a lot of sex after a night with him.