What do you think about this situation? Need advice

It depends on the situation and also how close you two are and if you both are completely honest with each other. My wife has been with her current lover for over 4 years. Her previous lovers were nice and they kept their relationships to sex only but my wife Cathy and her lover have slowly become more than just FWB, they are now very much in love. They came to me last summer and admitted to me that they are in love and asked me to decide if they should break it off, if so they would do it and not sneak around behind my back and I believed them. I thought about it then told them that I could see for many months how closer they had become, how she was always so happy, giddy and more when he was near her. I told them that I would be a fool to say no to their love for each other because in truth I found it to be so amazing to watch them, see how they embraced and kissed. He's very much a gentleman to her and so honest with me, like a good friend or bother. I asked them to be careful of their PDA's in public in our area etc but I am also happy to see them together. Our marriage is VERY strong and I know full well that she would never want to leave me. The last few weeks we've been talking about one of us renting out our home and moving in with the other and seeing how a co-habitation would work for us. We agreed that she would sleep with him for two weeks then me for two weeks. They really are a terrific couple when they are together and seeing how much love they express for each other is amazing. I haven't had intercourse with her in over 9 years so he is her only sexual partner, the only man making love to my lovely wife, which also helped to created the bond and love they now have, which again works out perfect for us. Don't be afraid of love "happening" if you have a strong bond/marriage because there's no reason that a woman can't love two men. Just an opinion from a cuckold in a very amazing relationship/marriage.
My wife loves one of her longterm FWB’s and he says he loves her. They see each other once a quarter as he lives 600 miles from us. He does not however give her gifts. He’s cheap but fucks her on so well!

It depends on the situation and also how close you two are and if you both are completely honest with each other. My wife has been with her current lover for over 4 years. Her previous lovers were nice and they kept their relationships to sex only but my wife Cathy and her lover have slowly become more than just FWB, they are now very much in love. They came to me last summer and admitted to me that they are in love and asked me to decide if they should break it off, if so they would do it and not sneak around behind my back and I believed them. I thought about it then told them that I could see for many months how closer they had become, how she was always so happy, giddy and more when he was near her. I told them that I would be a fool to say no to their love for each other because in truth I found it to be so amazing to watch them, see how they embraced and kissed. He's very much a gentleman to her and so honest with me, like a good friend or bother. I asked them to be careful of their PDA's in public in our area etc but I am also happy to see them together. Our marriage is VERY strong and I know full well that she would never want to leave me. The last few weeks we've been talking about one of us renting out our home and moving in with the other and seeing how a co-habitation would work for us. We agreed that she would sleep with him for two weeks then me for two weeks. They really are a terrific couple when they are together and seeing how much love they express for each other is amazing. I haven't had intercourse with her in over 9 years so he is her only sexual partner, the only man making love to my lovely wife, which also helped to created the bond and love they now have, which again works out perfect for us. Don't be afraid of love "happening" if you have a strong bond/marriage because there's no reason that a woman can't love two men. Just an opinion from a cuckold in a very amazing relationship/marriage.
9 years you haven't been.in your wife and now live together ehy sre you even togerher She. An have both of you but i wouldnt let another guy live with us a d i dint ger sex??.denied ar times ok but never itd not happening we woukd seperate

• Love
Reactions: coastalkid
One of the wife's bulls buy for her some gifts and flowers. Today she got roses delivered to her office, few weeks ago she got new apple watch. She likes to get gifts of course but she's worried if he falls in love. She stays overnight with him sometimes, they have a wonderful time she likes it. She told him that it's only fun, no love and she asks me if she should break up with him. I don't even know what to say and she doesn't know what she should do. What would you do in this situation?
Just introduce her to more than one bull. If she has many she’s less likely to choose one and fall in love.

How would sleeping with you for two weeks work out if you two don't have sex? I would think she would prefer to sleep with him all the time. Us cuckolds sleep in very lonely beds.
She likes to spend time with me even if we're not fucking. She likes me to cuddle with her and talk about her lover. She knows how much I love to hear about him, how he fulfills her needs and more. She enjoys watching me stroke my little cock as she gets into very amazing details.

9 years you haven't been.in your wife and now live together ehy sre you even togerher She. An have both of you but i wouldnt let another guy live with us a d i dint ger sex??.denied ar times ok but never itd not happening we woukd seperate
I'm sorry but I'm having a bit of trouble trying to figure out what you're asking me but if I understand correctly you're asking about him living with us and her and I not having sex. We have worked this out very well, him and I get along like brothers and my wife and I do spend a lot of time together doing many things including bike rides, day trips to places where we can spend time together, nice dinners etc. We just don't make love, I am terrible at it and always have been. Now I don't have to worry about not pleasing her, that is his job and he's happy doing it. We are all VERY happy living together and we can't see us ever wanting it to change.

I often sent my married female lovers gifts, delivered to the office - a deliberate act to show her that she's mine - sort of deliberately creating an off-balance situation. The cards I had attached had phrases that were essentially "code words," and the name I used was a pseudonym the two of us used in public, like for restaurant reservations, that sort of thing.

Love had little to do with it - the domination and submission component, the "oohs and ahhs" from her female colleagues, the small-talk, speculation, a husband? A lover?

Reactions: coastalkid
She likes to spend time with me even if we're not fucking. She likes me to cuddle with her and talk about her lover. She knows how much I love to hear about him, how he fulfills her needs and more. She enjoys watching me stroke my little cock as she gets into very amazing details.
The two of you seem tuned to deeper things than just the sex that the bull brings.

I often sent my married female lovers gifts, delivered to the office - a deliberate act to show her that she's mine - sort of deliberately creating an off-balance situation. The cards I had attached had phrases that were essentially "code words," and the name I used was a pseudonym the two of us used in public, like for restaurant reservations, that sort of thing.

Love had little to do with it - the domination and submission component, the "oohs and ahhs" from her female colleagues, the small-talk, speculation, a husband? A lover?
So it was your intention to embarrass and humiliate her at work?

Lol yes. I'm sure our new living arrangements will work out quite well. I get more enjoyment though listening to them making love. The sounds that come from the master bedroom is super hot, great for masturbating to LOL.
That's what us loser cuckolds live for. We need to be reminded that we are nothing more than ineffectual nullified males incapable of satisfying women.

• Love
Reactions: Cuckoldhubby
It USED to be my department, now the area between her legs is his domain which I was quite happy to hand over. After oral she needs penetration by a real cock, not a toy. I am not able to fulfill that order so I leave it up to her lover to take care of those special needs.
Like my wife tells me: "If you're not man enough to fuck pussy you need to make yourself useful some other way."

• Love
Reactions: Cuckoldhubby
One of the wife's bulls buy for her some gifts and flowers. Today she got roses delivered to her office, few weeks ago she got new apple watch. She likes to get gifts of course but she's worried if he falls in love. She stays overnight with him sometimes, they have a wonderful time she likes it. She told him that it's only fun, no love and she asks me if she should break up with him. I don't even know what to say and she doesn't know what she should do. What would you do in this situation?
Time to get a new bull

Reactions: toolman2c
JW_KK is right. It is a game. She can quit anytime she wants to. If she feels like these gifts are getting too close to her personal life (and if she's getting resistance from her husband on top of that), she has to draw up her strength to say no. If not, she will be explaining the gifts away with "little white lies" and other distractions.

I would think most people would want their workplace left out of the game but their are bulls out there that want it all. It is just like jw_kk said, it's parameters of toleration and submission.

As long as she's made it clear to him what the "rules" are for their arrangement, then it's up to him to "not fall in love". If he does, then I would imagine it would have to end, because you seem to make it clear that she won't reciprocate that level of emotion.

But it feels like you're putting the cart before the horse, as they say. Don't worry about it unless there are obvious signs.

My hotwife always uses a diffferent name especially if she is with a guy forvthe first time
. If i have to tak to her getting her ready to go.out or if i have to contact her
We use the alternative. Name it can be exciting. Its like she is a diffferent person especially when she is dressed very extreme . It like she not my wife but this vixen that i dont know .sometimes she does even tell.me her false name which can be fun when she comes home i use her real name and sy did xxx ger fucked tonight. Im not like that xxx did not get fuck tonight