What do you think about this situation? Need advice

alexzhg

Male
Gold
One of the wife's bulls buy for her some gifts and flowers. Today she got roses delivered to her office, few weeks ago she got new apple watch. She likes to get gifts of course but she's worried if he falls in love. She stays overnight with him sometimes, they have a wonderful time she likes it. She told him that it's only fun, no love and she asks me if she should break up with him. I don't even know what to say and she doesn't know what she should do. What would you do in this situation?

Attachments

• IMG-20240116-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20240116-WA0004.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG-20231213-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20231213-WA0005.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 351
One of the wife's bulls buy for her some gifts and flowers. Today she got roses delivered to her office, few weeks ago she got new apple watch. She likes to get gifts of course but she's worried if he falls in love. She stays overnight with him sometimes, they have a wonderful time she likes it. She told him that it's only fun, no love and she asks me if she should break up with him. I don't even know what to say and she doesn't know what she should do. What would you do in this situation?
If he’s just showing his appreciation then it’s not a problem. What woman doesn’t enjoy a guy buying her gifts? If he’s getting attached, that could be an issue. Only your wife is in a position to tell which it is and if she’s not sure, maybe she needs to have another talk with him. Is he aware she sees other guys too or does he think it’s only him? Is he married or single? Does he see her regularly or only now and then? These things do make a difference as to whether he sees her as a ‘partner’ or just a fwb.
She needs to make sure she’s not giving him any grounds to think she’s offering him more than she/you want to give him.
Lynn xx

If he’s just showing his appreciation then it’s not a problem. What woman doesn’t enjoy a guy buying her gifts? If he’s getting attached, that could be an issue. Only your wife is in a position to tell which it is and if she’s not sure, maybe she needs to have another talk with him. Is he aware she sees other guys too or does he think it’s only him? Is he married or single? Does he see her regularly or only now and then? These things do make a difference as to whether he sees her as a ‘partner’ or just a fwb.
She needs to make sure she’s not giving him any grounds to think she’s offering him more than she/you want to give him.
Lynn xx
He knows she sees others too. They meet usually once a week. He's single

He knows she sees others too. They meet usually once a week. He's single
That he’s aware she’s seeing other guys is a positive as it emphasises that she’s in it just for the sex. Single guys can be a problem as they are the ones more likely to want more, not all but some. Mature single/divorced guys are the worst as they are often looking for a relationship. Younger singles are often just looking for a good time, the same goes for older married guys xx

I guess there is always that chance that a bull falls in love with a cuckolding wife. The big danger here is if she also falls in love with him. Where would that leave you? Would there still be a place for you in her life or would she divorce you? Pay close attention. If you think that this could happen then nip it in the bud while your wife still has the "fun only" mindset. Women are fickle and are known to change their minds suddenly and without explanation. The gifts are nice and might just be a gesture of gratitude but it could also be something else. Your wife's lovers should agree from the start that it is only sex and nothing else and if things start to change into something else then terminate the deal. A good bull is one who is only interested in a woman because she is married . Ask your wife does he ever tell her he loves her when together? This would be bad I think. If he wants to spend his money on gifts, tell him to buy you gifts. After all you are letting him fuck your wife.

Yeah this is a tough situation but any easy call. She's got to break it with him. Ive been a Bull with many couples, deep good friends and strong relationships with many. But a Bull knows his place. Sending them to her work, especially without clearing it with you two is wayyyy over the line. Cut it now before it's too late.

It depends on the situation and also how close you two are and if you both are completely honest with each other. My wife has been with her current lover for over 4 years. Her previous lovers were nice and they kept their relationships to sex only but my wife Cathy and her lover have slowly become more than just FWB, they are now very much in love. They came to me last summer and admitted to me that they are in love and asked me to decide if they should break it off, if so they would do it and not sneak around behind my back and I believed them. I thought about it then told them that I could see for many months how closer they had become, how she was always so happy, giddy and more when he was near her. I told them that I would be a fool to say no to their love for each other because in truth I found it to be so amazing to watch them, see how they embraced and kissed. He's very much a gentleman to her and so honest with me, like a good friend or bother. I asked them to be careful of their PDA's in public in our area etc but I am also happy to see them together. Our marriage is VERY strong and I know full well that she would never want to leave me. The last few weeks we've been talking about one of us renting out our home and moving in with the other and seeing how a co-habitation would work for us. We agreed that she would sleep with him for two weeks then me for two weeks. They really are a terrific couple when they are together and seeing how much love they express for each other is amazing. I haven't had intercourse with her in over 9 years so he is her only sexual partner, the only man making love to my lovely wife, which also helped to created the bond and love they now have, which again works out perfect for us. Don't be afraid of love "happening" if you have a strong bond/marriage because there's no reason that a woman can't love two men. Just an opinion from a cuckold in a very amazing relationship/marriage.

I this you keep encouraging your wife to continue to date her man. She obviously loves the cock.

It depends on the situation and also how close you two are and if you both are completely honest with each other. My wife has been with her current lover for over 4 years. Her previous lovers were nice and they kept their relationships to sex only but my wife Cathy and her lover have slowly become more than just FWB, they are now very much in love. They came to me last summer and admitted to me that they are in love and asked me to decide if they should break it off, if so they would do it and not sneak around behind my back and I believed them. I thought about it then told them that I could see for many months how closer they had become, how she was always so happy, giddy and more when he was near her. I told them that I would be a fool to say no to their love for each other because in truth I found it to be so amazing to watch them, see how they embraced and kissed. He's very much a gentleman to her and so honest with me, like a good friend or bother. I asked them to be careful of their PDA's in public in our area etc but I am also happy to see them together. Our marriage is VERY strong and I know full well that she would never want to leave me. The last few weeks we've been talking about one of us renting out our home and moving in with the other and seeing how a co-habitation would work for us. We agreed that she would sleep with him for two weeks then me for two weeks. They really are a terrific couple when they are together and seeing how much love they express for each other is amazing. I haven't had intercourse with her in over 9 years so he is her only sexual partner, the only man making love to my lovely wife, which also helped to created the bond and love they now have, which again works out perfect for us. Don't be afraid of love "happening" if you have a strong bond/marriage because there's no reason that a woman can't love two men. Just an opinion from a cuckold in a very amazing relationship/marriage.
How would sleeping with you for two weeks work out if you two don't have sex? I would think she would prefer to sleep with him all the time. Us cuckolds sleep in very lonely beds.

How would sleeping with you for two weeks work out if you two don't have sex? I would think she would prefer to sleep with him all the time. Us cuckolds sleep in very lonely beds.
I agree and truly I would rather that she stayed in his bed but this is what she wants, at least at this time she does. Maybe later she'll decide that she'd rather be with him every night.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
I agree and truly I would rather that she stayed in his bed but this is what she wants, at least at this time she does. Maybe later she'll decide that she'd rather be with him every night.
It's nice she feels that way and maybe you can at least hug and kiss but when she gets horny you will be making your exit. How highly sexed is she? Is she the type of woman who wants it every night or just once in a while?

It's nice she feels that way and maybe you can at least hug and kiss but when she gets horny you will be making your exit. How highly sexed is she? Is she the type of woman who wants it every night or just once in a while?
She's a Scorpio lol, she would have it every morning and every night if she could. Thankfully he is quite able to keep up with her and more, oh and he's also a Scorpio lol.

• Wow
Plus you might be able to help out with your tongue.😛
I do that and she likes it but she much prefers his cock, I can't blame her, he's massive. He's the first man in her life who has managed to bring her to orgasm by penetration/thrusting. All through her life she's only been able to reach orgasm by good oral skills or one of her toys/masturbation.

I would have to say be careful
.it coukd lead to her wanting him.all.tge time and you get totally shit out of a relationship with you

I think you have to let the relationship play out just like any other relationship between a man and a woman. She may fall for him, but if you cut it off now, she may resent you or be driven more to him. It is kind of like telling your teenage daughter she is forbidden to see someone. That only increases how often she sees him. Even if she falls for him, it does not cut the husband out and many hotwives get over the new relationship energy and come back to hubby stronger than ever.

It great ha img sexual relationship with others my wife has been a hotwife for 5 years she goes out to fuck about evrry 3 weeks from a few hours to an overnight yo the entire weekend they not only fuck but do tbings as couples they get together at hotels restaurants clubs etc sonetimes a little play at home but i dont agree with moving in sorry i dont think.in the long run it works for all parties and tbink sooner or later soneone will leave play enjoy the time togerher even a weekend or so even going away for a fee days SORRY i just dont thonk.it works maybe for a few but overall no

• Wow