What do you think about this situation? Need advice

My hotwife always uses a diffferent name especially if she is with a guy forvthe first time
. If i have to tak to her getting her ready to go.out or if i have to contact her
We use the alternative. Name it can be exciting. Its like she is a diffferent person especially when she is dressed very extreme . It like she not my wife but this vixen that i dont know .sometimes she does even tell.me her false name which can be fun when she comes home i use her real name and sy did xxx ger fucked tonight. Im not like that xxx did not get fuck tonight
There is an old game I once heard of where a husband and wife go out separately and pretend they don't know each other using fake names. They meet at a club or someplace like that and the husband makes like he is trying to pick up the wife. She plays hard to get or tells him she is married and really should not even be there. He tries to tempt her to cheat. She eventually gives in and they get a room and have sex. Later they return back home separately and question each other as to where they went and what they did. He might say something like: "O, I just went over to the club and watched the game with the guys". She would say: "I stopped at my sisters and played some cards."

Reactions: cuck52
There is an old game I once heard of where a husband and wife go out separately and pretend they don't know each other using fake names. They meet at a club or someplace like that and the husband makes like he is trying to pick up the wife. She plays hard to get or tells him she is married and really should not even be there. He tries to tempt her to cheat. She eventually gives in and they get a room and have sex. Later they return back home separately and question each other as to where they went and what they did. He might say something like: "O, I just went over to the club and watched the game with the guys". She would say: "I stopped at my sisters and played some cards."
We do the same but sometimes i say did you have a rewarding night or did you.get noticed

One of the wife's bulls buy for her some gifts and flowers. Today she got roses delivered to her office, few weeks ago she got new apple watch. She likes to get gifts of course but she's worried if he falls in love. She stays overnight with him sometimes, they have a wonderful time she likes it. She told him that it's only fun, no love and she asks me if she should break up with him. I don't even know what to say and she doesn't know what she should do. What would you do in this situation?
More emotion, more fucking, more creampie!
She don't break up with bull! Enjoy it! :love: