What,s your wife naughty fantasy,can be taboo&kinky etc,just share it with us,please

shymalea62

Male
From
Belgium
Jun 5, 2022
Antwerpen, Belgium
www.flickr.com
By far, one of the most popular fantasies women have is being the man for one night... literally. They would like to act and dress up like a man, and I mean straight down to the penis. That's right, I'm referring to a strap-on penis.

One woman actually had the opportunity to fulfill her fantasy and took full advantage of her boyfriend's willingness. "It was absolutely incredible to be able to penetrate a man and feel the empowerment usually associated with being the aggressor."

"There's something about having a man in a vulnerable position that is an incredible turn-on." Carol admitted. The idea of knowing that we're in the position that is usually assumed by men is probably the most aphrodisiacal element of it all.

Attachments

• teasing my nephew.jpg
    teasing my nephew.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 96
  • sissy teasing.jpg
    sissy teasing.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Golden shower.jpg
    Golden shower.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 98
By far, one of the most popular fantasies women have is being the man for one night... literally. They would like to act and dress up like a man, and I mean straight down to the penis. That's right, I'm referring to a strap-on penis.

One woman actually had the opportunity to fulfill her fantasy and took full advantage of her boyfriend's willingness. "It was absolutely incredible to be able to penetrate a man and feel the empowerment usually associated with being the aggressor."

"There's something about having a man in a vulnerable position that is an incredible turn-on." Carol admitted. The idea of knowing that we're in the position that is usually assumed by men is probably the most aphrodisiacal element of it all.
Mi esposa tenia esa fantasia cuando empezamos a convivir. Y como parte de nuestros juegos,le permiti hacerla realidad conmigo. Me encanto. Alli descubri que soy bisexual

My wife has this home invasion / abduction fantasy that we’ve acted out quiet a few times over the years.
Even had a “friend” join us a couple of times.
No one would suspect this from such a nerdy Asian soccer mom
MFM threesome? or MFM home invasion/abduction fantasy?

I've never heard of this mentioned by any woman. Not saying it doesn't exist or that many woman wouldn't find the idea fun but I have a hard time believing this is many women's most popular fantasies.

My wife often fantasizes about being taken by force, which seems like a more common fantasy. She likes to have her hair pulled or even to be choked during sex. Another one she's admitted to recently is having several men all jerking off around her and just put their cock in her to cum inside her one after the other until she's full of cum.

My wife wants to be a sex doll sometimes!
Dream_1.jpg
Would she like a BBC gangbang:

Dream_4.jpg
Would she like to be a man sometimes:

Dream_5.jpg

Reactions: Hotmes