What Should I Do?

I have always tried to keep the wild side of my lifestyle kinda secret to those in my everyday life. Outside of my husband, who's also a swinger, no-one in my immediate family knows I am somewhat os a slut. I reluctantly posted a picture on this site of me clothed. I didn't think a clothed picture would hurt. Less than a week later one of my sons friends, 23 years old approached me. He is on this site. He didn't tell my son but he is very interested in fucking me. I worry it's a line that if I cross it everyone will know my slutty secret. I am somewhat sure I would be the first person he has been with. How should I go forward? If I didn't know him I would have no problems but I know him. We all know how young men keep secrets (sarcasm) so want to go forward cautiously.

I need advise?
That is a real risk, it is the one reason that we never post any pics with the face identifiable, I'd suggest that is a line that should be respected and not crossed...my 2 cents..

This is sort of a conundrum, with outcomes that might be unanticipated.

My experience with younger men is that they're not good at discretion, or keeping things on the down-low. Even if you don't advance with this young man, it'll likely leak out that your photo(s) are in the wild, the site they were discovered on, as well as the young man expressing his desire for you. Whether or not your son, his friend, finds out is another matter. Then there's your son's reaction to this knowledge, if he comes of it.

On the other hand, there's the set of outcomes if you pursue your curiosity and his desire. He may, or may not be able to contain himself, or control his emotions once he's had the opportunity to have sex with you. In our experiences with younger men, some are like puppies emotionally - they quickly form attachments, and in a sense become addicted to the experience, skills, and pleasure a more mature woman can provide.

There are potential positives - KK's enjoyed younger men because of their quick(er) recovery ability (shorter refractory period), and general ability to cum four or five times in an encounter. This is different from stamina - most of the younger guys haven't developed a strong sense of delayed gratification and control. They cum quickly, but relatively frequently.

It's highly likely that this young man's already shared his discovery with friends, and likely only a limited time before that insight gets to your son. It's probably better to have a plan. I know what KK would do in this situation - she'd pursue the guy, and manage any down-side later.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
I have always tried to keep the wild side of my lifestyle kinda secret to those in my everyday life. Outside of my husband, who's also a swinger, no-one in my immediate family knows I am somewhat os a slut. I reluctantly posted a picture on this site of me clothed. I didn't think a clothed picture would hurt. Less than a week later one of my sons friends, 23 years old approached me. He is on this site. He didn't tell my son but he is very interested in fucking me. I worry it's a line that if I cross it everyone will know my slutty secret. I am somewhat sure I would be the first person he has been with. How should I go forward? If I didn't know him I would have no problems but I know him. We all know how young men keep secrets (sarcasm) so want to go forward cautiously.

I need advise?
Don’t do it baby.

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC

I need advise?
I say go for it. But that's just the pervert in me talking

My ex fiancé Robin told me about a similar situation like this. Her sons were going to throw a party at their house for graduation, if I remember correctly, and I wasn’t going to be there and I think we had recently been fighting. Anyway she had told me that there was a friend of her youngest son that really liked her and made it clear to her son that he’d love to hook up with her. I’ll call him (M). Well to my surprise her son actually told her what his friend had said and told her that she should go for it! Robin was and always had been the ultimate MILF that all her sons friends fantasied about, they all wanted to fuck her badly!! This guy M was a year or two older than her sons, around 22 years old and was a real ladies man. Robin was around 45. He was also more mature than the usual guy his age. He was supposedly really good looking and could pick up all the girls and all the girls wanted him. I asked her what she was going to do and she kept saying she couldn’t do anything like that. The funniest thing was that although I felt betrayed by her son, I couldn’t help but get excited thinking about it and trying to convince her that she should go for it. All the way up to the party she maintained that she wasn’t going to do anything, and so I left it at that, all the while knowing how she gets when she’s been drinking. The biggest difference was that M definitely didn’t want me to ever know anything about it, not even what he had said to her son. He was afraid of what I would do if I ever found out, unbeknownst to him that I was hoping she’d actually fuck him, or more like that he would fuck her. Fast forward to the night of the party.. I had called and talked to her earlier on and she was already feeling no pain and having a good time. She told me that they talked her into doing a keg stand a couple of times. My mind immediately went to wondering what she had been wearing and if the guys were able to get a nice view, and then imagining just how many of them were trying to catch a feel while holding her upside down, and when she was first brought back to her feet and was unsteady. I should make it clear that Robin is the true definition of a real blonde. She was always extremely unaware of things most people, and especially women would think through before doing or saying something. For the longest time I never really knew if she was truly that absentminded or if she actually knew what she was doing and would just play dumb and naive! An example would be like bending over while dancing in front of a group of guys, after she had taken her panties off and flashing her shaved pussy to them. Lol. Of course I loved it and never asked her about it. So if she happened to be wearing a skirt, she wouldn’t think about that before allowing them to raise her legs straight up in the air, and especially because I remember her saying and telling them that she had never heard of it and didn’t even know what they were talking about or what they were going to do with her. I called her a couple of times, a couple of hours later and she didn’t answer. So I called the house line and some girl answered and when I asked if she could get Robin for me, she told me that she wasn’t there and that she went to get either cigarettes or more alcohol. Being sneaky and knowing this girl didn’t know who I was, I asked her who was she with, or who went with her. I remember her saying that she was with (M), and I wanna say a couple of other people, at least I think. So I called her phone again and I know one time it was answered and quickly ended. I called again and if I remember correctly, someone answered but didn’t say anything. I could hear all kinds of noise and voices along with hooting and hollering. I can’t remember how but we were eventually disconnected. I ended up talking to her sometime in the A.M. hours and she was totally wasted!! She said she was in bed and going to sleep so we hung up. When we talked the next day I laughingly and jokingly told her she must have had a fun night based on how she sounded and what she said earlier. I asked her how everything went and she started telling me about the funny stuff and things that happened. She usually does this when she’s trying to channel the conversation away from her. She told me that she ended up drinking a lot more than she had planned on, that they talked her into doing the keg stand and that someone was constantly giving her a shot to drink. She reluctantly admitted that she had smoked some weed and that it really messed her up. Robin gets pretty wild just from drinking, she gets quite friendly from shots, but when she gets high, she gets really horny and loses all control!!! And if that isn’t already enough, add in ecstasy or coke and she becomes completely and totally uninhibited and anything can and does happen!!! I absolutely love it when she’s at this stage and so does everyone else, especially when I’m not around!!! I just let her talk away while I just listen to her as I’m trying to pick up on the many types of tells she has or anything that just doesn’t sound right. More to come.. The best part..

My ex fiancé Robin told me about a similar situation like this. Her sons were going to throw a party at their house for graduation, if I remember correctly, and I wasn’t going to be there and I think we had recently been fighting. Anyway she had told me that there was a friend of her youngest son that really liked her and made it clear to her son that he’d love to hook up with her. I’ll call him (M). Well to my surprise her son actually told her what his friend had said and told her that she should go for it! Robin was and always had been the ultimate MILF that all her sons friends fantasied about, they all wanted to fuck her badly!! This guy M was a year or two older than her sons, around 22 years old and was a real ladies man. Robin was around 45. He was also more mature than the usual guy his age. He was supposedly really good looking and could pick up all the girls and all the girls wanted him. I asked her what she was going to do and she kept saying she couldn’t do anything like that. The funniest thing was that although I felt betrayed by her son, I couldn’t help but get excited thinking about it and trying to convince her that she should go for it. All the way up to the party she maintained that she wasn’t going to do anything, and so I left it at that, all the while knowing how she gets when she’s been drinking. The biggest difference was that M definitely didn’t want me to ever know anything about it, not even what he had said to her son. He was afraid of what I would do if I ever found out, unbeknownst to him that I was hoping she’d actually fuck him, or more like that he would fuck her. Fast forward to the night of the party.. I had called and talked to her earlier on and she was already feeling no pain and having a good time. She told me that they talked her into doing a keg stand a couple of times. My mind immediately went to wondering what she had been wearing and if the guys were able to get a nice view, and then imagining just how many of them were trying to catch a feel while holding her upside down, and when she was first brought back to her feet and was unsteady. I should make it clear that Robin is the true definition of a real blonde. She was always extremely unaware of things most people, and especially women would think through before doing or saying something. For the longest time I never really knew if she was truly that absentminded or if she actually knew what she was doing and would just play dumb and naive! An example would be like bending over while dancing in front of a group of guys, after she had taken her panties off and flashing her shaved pussy to them. Lol. Of course I loved it and never asked her about it. So if she happened to be wearing a skirt, she wouldn’t think about that before allowing them to raise her legs straight up in the air, and especially because I remember her saying and telling them that she had never heard of it and didn’t even know what they were talking about or what they were going to do with her. I called her a couple of times, a couple of hours later and she didn’t answer. So I called the house line and some girl answered and when I asked if she could get Robin for me, she told me that she wasn’t there and that she went to get either cigarettes or more alcohol. Being sneaky and knowing this girl didn’t know who I was, I asked her who was she with, or who went with her. I remember her saying that she was with (M), and I wanna say a couple of other people, at least I think. So I called her phone again and I know one time it was answered and quickly ended. I called again and if I remember correctly, someone answered but didn’t say anything. I could hear all kinds of noise and voices along with hooting and hollering. I can’t remember how but we were eventually disconnected. I ended up talking to her sometime in the A.M. hours and she was totally wasted!! She said she was in bed and going to sleep so we hung up. When we talked the next day I laughingly and jokingly told her she must have had a fun night based on how she sounded and what she said earlier. I asked her how everything went and she started telling me about the funny stuff and things that happened. She usually does this when she’s trying to channel the conversation away from her. She told me that she ended up drinking a lot more than she had planned on, that they talked her into doing the keg stand and that someone was constantly giving her a shot to drink. She reluctantly admitted that she had smoked some weed and that it really messed her up. Robin gets pretty wild just from drinking, she gets quite friendly from shots, but when she gets high, she gets really horny and loses all control!!! And if that isn’t already enough, add in ecstasy or coke and she becomes completely and totally uninhibited and anything can and does happen!!! I absolutely love it when she’s at this stage and so does everyone else, especially when I’m not around!!! I just let her talk away while I just listen to her as I’m trying to pick up on the many types of tells she has or anything that just doesn’t sound right. More to come.. The best part..
Jesus, what a post😳

I need advise?
Here is your problem. He knows you are on the site. He knows, and has already screenshotted, your descriptions of your slutty side..you have no choice but to submit to his widest fantasies ( while at the same time molding him or ruining him) for other hot women

• Love
Reactions: Ling and jw_kk
Paragraphs PLEASE!!!!!

Here is your problem. He knows you are on the site. He knows, and has already screenshotted, your descriptions of your slutty side..you have no choice but to submit to his widest fantasies ( while at the same time molding him or ruining him) for other hot women
I really like this. Even though he hasn't tried to blackmail me he could. (if he hadn't thought of it before he will now) Thanks you the input!!!!

Reactions: toolman2c