What size should a penis be caged?

What size should a penis be caged?

• Total voters
your right you are useless with cage on but Ican still use my tongue which is better for her anyway.

It's not only a question of size, more a question of how much control the wife wants. Hubby might have 6, 7 inches or more but if you want him under control, you lock it up. Once he is securely in that plastic or metal and you hold the key, then there is no question of relative roles in the relationship.

Any size should the queen demand it. The cuckold should offer it too because of his poor performance. Performance is the key not the size!
full

Reactions: Wendy and Micbisyd
This is an impossible question to answer because every person is different. IIf you are serious about chastity I highly suggest a cage that is built for you. The cheap plastic ones aren't worth it if you plan on any serious lock up time. They are fine for a night of fun but that's about it. I recommend Mature Metal cages (www.maturemetal.com). The husband and wife team are awesome and will fit yo with the proper cage.
PS. I own two of their cages, the "Jail Bird" and the "Queen's Keep" and they are incredibly comfortable.

Reactions: spin418