What to do now

Yes this is how I want to approach it. I want to tell her that I am happy and supportive. That it turns me on and I want it for her and that she doesn’t need to hide it. She can have much more pleasure that way
You must confront her first, gently and being understanding. Then tell her it turns you on. That way she may let you watch or join. Just let her know that you are ok with it. And you like her having a second man in her life. It will put her at ease and potentially may be the start of a very erotic journey for you. Just be smart about it and calm.

Sounds like a very erotic start of a story that will lead you to becoming a full blown cuckold here and she will let you share her. Your writing and creative skills will dictate how interested people will be in your story. Very creative so far. There is a lot of fantasy here. Not much reality.
Hmmmm....a literary critic? We do get all kinds here.

I really hope I can turn this to becoming her full cuckold
Well, you have the start of it. She's fucking another guy who just happens to have an XL cock. Hmmm...next she has you clean her up after a good fucking.

Show her the used condoms and tell her you understand. Tell her you have no problem with it, in fact it turns you on that she's fucking such a big cock.
See what her reaction is.
You're on your way to cucking.

Reactions: owlmale
Well, you have the start of it. She's fucking another guy who just happens to have an XL cock. Hmmm...next she has you clean her up after a good fucking.

Show her the used condoms and tell her you understand. Tell her you have no problem with it, in fact it turns you on that she's fucking such a big cock.
See what her reaction is.
You're on your way to cucking.
I wish I would have saved the condoms to show her and ask her. Maybe I can look around and find more. Would be hot to show her an XL condom and as what big cock is fitting in it.

Reactions: Baddy145
I wish I would have saved the condoms to show her and ask her. Maybe I can look around and find more. Would be hot to show her an XL condom and as what big cock is fitting in it.
Excellent idea! Keep going through garbage, pretend you're on a business trip and keep sneaking around. Or, behave like an adult and have a proper conversation with her...

Reactions: Golden Roadie
You should be able to find more condoms. Just keep checking the bin. Although they might start going bareback as time progresses. That’s what usually occurs in the situations.

Reactions: owlmale
Only one way to find out. Bite the bullet and ask her…. Now!
Keep a cool head, maybe have a think about it for a few weeks and the best course of action before asking her. Maybe bring it up at a nice romantic date. Not a home. Buy her some flowers etc. Act like nothing is going on.

My advice honestly is to get some more condoms (preferably the larger kind) and go on a "shopping trip" that gets you stuck in a traffic jam somewhere which won't let you be home for at least an hour, arrive home on schedule and look for any used condoms.

From there you will need to be as open as possible about how much your wife fucking another man turns you on, maybe even show her this thread and these replies and silently pray she gets turned on just as much as you do.

Side note dm me, if your wife does get into the whole cuck thing I'd love to be a bull for you two

She'll fuck him again. Keep an eye out, you'll find more. If you show her, she may pit it onto your cock, to cuck you

I have thought about that and am just nervous on how to bring it up. I don’t want to sound like I am angry and accusatory. She is obviously cheating but I don’t know how to tell her that I know, but it’s ok and I like it. Then turn that into more of a cuckolding situation. I just don’t want to blow it all up.
I personally wouldn't as it could jeopardise the biggest thrill I I had ever experienced (Her cheating),I'd be afraid she would instantly stop seeing the guy and wouldn't risk cheating again after being discovered.

Each to their own I suppose but I would just be loving the situation as it is.

Reactions: Nemo
Get the proof (on vid) show it to us, and we'll all be able to give you sage advice... (or just wank to the vid).

Reactions: Mxfunguy