What to wear during an intimate date?

We like to play the one article of clothing rule, if she is going to meeting someone. It not always possible in public or with new people.

Make your husband buy and put on you some sexy panties. Maybe a sheer/lace bra that will show off your breasts. Short skirt, but not too short. Sexy heals and 100% stockings or pantyhose. Nylons make legs even sexier. Men are visual and seeing just enough so he knows what's there, but still allowing him to undress you (visually and physically) will increase his arousal. Make your husband help you dress for your date. He needs to see how beautiful his wife is and it will drive him crazy that it isn't for him. (no sex for him before date!).

What finally pushed you over the edge to make your husband a lucky man?

Having your husband pick out your outfit and then making him dress you is something that you both can enjoy. I also love to tease my husband by making little comments like when he puts a sexy pair of panties or a thong on me to just matter of factly say, "I'll bet these will not be on for long." He says it's agonizing but I know he loves it as much as I do.

Only my opinion: They know I like heels, tight clothes, lingerie, easy access. I want them to feel sexy, so the details of what they wear are up to them. I also enjoy a slower build up, so…. Clothes stay on for a bit.

What does your lover like to see you in?

Hello everyone

I am getting used to the idea of being a hotwife. It took a long time to be comfortable with this idea. I will meet with a guy for the second time. First date was nice and we had sex and I enjoyed. I am planning to meet with him for the second time and hopefully everthing will be much more relaxed. My husband has a desire which I try to understand and will try to make it happen. He wants me to be in a very sexy attire during the casual conversations. We are meeting at his house so I can wear anything I want. I want to be sexy and comfortable at the same time. How do you guys feel? Bulls and cucolds? What would you like your hotwife to wear during a casual meet at home before going to the bedroom? I mean lingerie, revalaing robe, just a thong or a casual sexy blouse? Which would create the most arousal? Do you share a similar desire? If I can understand more, I can comply more easliy. Thank you & have a good day.
My wifes bull picked this out for her and I bought it. Hes really made a mess on it!

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-08-12.02.08.png
    PicsArt_05-08-12.02.08.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 197
My wife's wardrobe is based on where she and the bull are going. Dinner, Dancing, Bar, Concert, or an evening home together.

WhiteThighHighs.png

Putting on with thigh-high stockings followed by heels, a black leather skirt, and a low-cut blouse with no panties or bra for a night out dancing.

PurpleDressHineyBL.png

Purple Dress with no panties for dinner and drinks with her Bull on a date night.

DaisyDukeBL.png

Open cut-off shorts with matching bra and panties to go to a BBQ and Beer Bash date with her Bull and several of his friends. She wore a thin white, strappy midriff top with it.

I always try to dress in something that will leave no doubt of my intentions. Most of the time I don't take any input from hubs.

Back almost twenty years ago, when I was 38, my husband arranged a date for me with a 24-year-old personal trainer and wrestler. I saw some pictures of the guy and, before meeting him, thought he was super hot. It was a week before Christmas, so I decided to go as his Christmas present. I went totally naked, wearing only a Santa hat on my head and a pair of high-heeled black knee-length boots. I covered up with a knee-length wool coat since we were meeting him at a Perkins Steak and Cake on Dale Mabry Highway in Tampa. If anyone remembers the old Perkins, they were family restaurants. Sitting in the restaurant, I was burning up but could not open my jacket since I was nude underneath. The guy was a doll baby. He had a bodybuilder physique. Finally, after a few drinks and appetizers, he invites us to his apartment up the road off Waters Ave.

Inside, we all three sat on the couch, and I asked to use his bathroom. I got up, pulled my jacket off, tossed it to hubs, and then sauntered down his hallway.

We didn't have a camera, but this was a year later, meeting a guy at our hotel in the same outfit sans the hat. This is how I opened the door to greet him.

Well, the wrestler wrestled me to the floor of his bedroom and mounted me with his huge, thick cock. That was amazing sex. He would fuck me so intensely that I would have body tremors and even would black out at times.

Not only did it work there, but it worked the same the year in DC,.
I got rock hard as soon as i saw you!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I always try to dress in something that will leave no doubt of my intentions. Most of the time I don't take any input from hubs.

Back almost twenty years ago, when I was 38, my husband arranged a date for me with a 24-year-old personal trainer and wrestler. I saw some pictures of the guy and, before meeting him, thought he was super hot. It was a week before Christmas, so I decided to go as his Christmas present. I went totally naked, wearing only a Santa hat on my head and a pair of high-heeled black knee-length boots. I covered up with a knee-length wool coat since we were meeting him at a Perkins Steak and Cake on Dale Mabry Highway in Tampa. If anyone remembers the old Perkins, they were family restaurants. Sitting in the restaurant, I was burning up but could not open my jacket since I was nude underneath. The guy was a doll baby. He had a bodybuilder physique. Finally, after a few drinks and appetizers, he invites us to his apartment up the road off Waters Ave.

Inside, we all three sat on the couch, and I asked to use his bathroom. I got up, pulled my jacket off, tossed it to hubs, and then sauntered down his hallway.

We didn't have a camera, but this was a year later, meeting a guy at our hotel in the same outfit sans the hat. This is how I opened the door to greet him.

Well, the wrestler wrestled me to the floor of his bedroom and mounted me with his huge, thick cock. That was amazing sex. He would fuck me so intensely that I would have body tremors and even would black out at times.

Not only did it work there, but it worked the same the year in DC,.
Gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥

My wife's wardrobe is based on where she and the bull are going. Dinner, Dancing, Bar, Concert, or an evening home together.

View attachment 1112549

Putting on with thigh-high stockings followed by heels, a black leather skirt, and a low-cut blouse with no panties or bra for a night out dancing.

View attachment 1112555

Purple Dress with no panties for dinner and drinks with her Bull on a date night.

View attachment 1112558

Open cut-off shorts with matching bra and panties to go to a BBQ and Beer Bash date with her Bull and several of his friends. She wore a thin white, strappy midriff top with it.
Gorgeous 🔥🔥🔥

Attachments

• A1795AD8-1D38-49CC-B6E1-43CD5F7C9686.jpeg
    A1795AD8-1D38-49CC-B6E1-43CD5F7C9686.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 069CD542-212D-40EF-BA7E-0BAE7ED3C945.gif
    069CD542-212D-40EF-BA7E-0BAE7ED3C945.gif
    2 MB · Views: 26
  • 9530EAA5-3A59-4425-83BE-FBA02143342E.jpeg
    9530EAA5-3A59-4425-83BE-FBA02143342E.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 31