What to wear???

So my hubby and I met Flavio on Sat nite at a nice upscale bar not far from the hotel. My sheer bra was dirty so I just wore a regular bra but to make up for it I wore tight stretch slacks which showed off my tiny heiny and some sexy shoes. Of course I went commando as I was so excited I didn't want to mess around taking off undies. Hubby and I got there first so we had a seat at the bar, soon Flavio showed up, he looked great, black jeans and matching black dress shirt. His "bulge" was noticeable expecially when he sat down. We had some drinks and appetizers and the conversation flowed easily between the three of us. At one point I went to the bathroom and when I returned I stood next to Flavio.

I put my arm around his neck and whispered, "are you cool with my hubby watching"? He smiled and said, of course. At that point he put his arm around my waist and let his hand fall to my "tiny heiny" and very lightly started caressing my backside. I was so horny I thought I was going to explode. My pussy was getting so wet I was worried it would show thru on my pants.
I"m a little short on time now but I'll finish this later, this is me on that evening....

Attachments

• before .jpg
    before .jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 102
  • walking.jpg
    walking.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 103
When I dressed my wife for her first section she wore pink . Bra panties and stockings and a Samoan pink dress she's Italian dark skin. So sexy . Lucky guy he was

Reactions: Tmac969
She says no need to dress for the occasion as everyone arrives ready and there's no need to stoke the fire.

1st time she wore baby doll when we got to the room. After that she goes from regular wear to naked. Unless they show up at our house where she meets them naked (thanks to Gayle).

Reactions: Tmac969