what was the best breeding moment you've had and why?

Curious about peoples favorite breeding moments and why. I am a breeder and I have larger balls, and cum a lot, so I figure it must be related to that, but maybe not, and I want to hear your guys' stories
My wife craves huge ducks and she will do about anything to get one. Her favorite thing is seducing a new lover and getting them really worked up. I’ve seen her toy with a guy for a week and the poor guy was about to explode. She had him over one night and we were all visiting and she just jumps up and says to the guy it’s time to fuck!! I could hear them in the other room and they fucked for over an hour. I heard her cum multiple times and he was as completed drained when they came back out. Wife was happy for a few days over this. She would just start smiling and I knew what she was thinking. She still fucks him occasionally and they both seem happy with the arrangement.

I've had two affair partners, with three children between the two of them. Marie is a long-term thing. We have two children together, both conceived while she was married. Several years later, I had an affair with a married co-worker, Ali - we have one child together, the affair has long since ended.

With Marie, one of my most memorable events was at the point, while married to her second husband, Marie decided she wanted a baby with me. We fucked like bunnies, working to conceive. I had her pregnant within a month. She deceived her now ex-husband that the child was his. Two years later, Marie decided she wanted another child, but not by her then third, now ex-husband. She literally begged me to impregnate her. During both pregnancies, fucking her was an absolute joy.

With Ali, things were a little different. She deceived me into believing she was on birth control pills. I thought we were just role-playing, enjoying dirty talk about cumming inside her, knocking her up, etc. Turns out she was on her own mission. Similar to the situation with Marie, Ali lied, convincing her husband that the baby was his. We continued our affair throughout Ali's pregnancy - she ended it shortly after the baby was born.

Breeding moment....strange term but I understand
We got into mfm with a guy we know very unexpectedly, long story.
First times...he would do her over the back of the couch, was over in about 3 minutes, he'd leave then we had sex. She was really turned on so it was good see. They didn't use rubbers so she was slick inside. Her horny-ness was THE turn on for us.
We eventually got more comfy with him and the whole deal. We were in the livingroom like usual, they were kissing, she was topless. She looked at me and asked if we could go up to the bedroom. That was the first time it was all three of us naked together, was weird but very exciting. Was the first time they took more than 3 minutes. They did it doggy, then she rode him for a few. It was DAMN exciting for me but weird. They switched to her on his back, he started to really pump, she was WAY into it, he unloaded. He pulled out and sperm literally ran out of her.
The times before, over the couch, he let it go, he'd get dressed to leave, was awkward. She'd kiss him goodbye, she'd use the bathroom them we'd go to bed and get it on. So them in our bed was the first time I saw her "used" pussy. Jizz was all over her down there.
She's jacked him off twice, very hot to watch. He shoots 5 or 6 BIG squirts really high. She's swallowed his load a few nights, I have no idea how a woman can swallow all that sperm that quick.
We don't play with the sperm but it's there for sure.
We don't refer to it as breeding, creampie, sloppy seconds or anything but the terms do make sense.
Best "breeding moments"....him on top pumping like crazy, her legs straight down, her body gets stiff, she starts to grunt and cum, that gets him off and it's DAMN HOT to watch every time.

Her first time with a Black Lover!! LONG story, its on here somewhere, but she uses a diaphragm for birth control (can't take the pill) but it causes cramping if left in too long, so they had discussed whether he would be OK with her putting it in once they got to that point and he was fine with that. All the while, leading up to actual intercouorse, they were whispering to each other and getting VERY turned on....I later found out he was convincing her to let him inside WITHOUT her diaphragm "just to see what it felt like".

What was meant to be an evening "getting to know each other, no sex" turned in to a weekend long INTENSE breeding session where she sent me and our two yo son (who she woke up with her orgasmic SCREAMS!! First time EVER she had orgasms from penetration only, she did not have to rub her clit too) to a motel for the night, which became the weekend, with the PROMISE that she would douche and then put her diaphragm in before they had any more sex. She later admitted she was LYING THROUGH HER TEETH abut that to ge tus to leave, and never intended for a second to put her diaphragm in. A decision had been made!!

From Friday evening until she FINALLY let us come hom Sunday night late (only because he had to be back across state for work Monday AM), he came in her ELEVEN times all without her diaphragm in and with her BEGGING to be knocked up and him assuring her that was his intent. They only got out of bed to shower and nibble on food.

The weirdest, and most sensual, phone call I EVER have had in my kife was a little over a week later when she called me SOBBING from her office at work because her period had started and she was SURE she had gotten pregnant!! She was DESPONDENT and I had to talk her off the ledge, get her to stop sobbing in her very public and usually busy office (she had at least shut the door) by assuring my wife that she knew it was difficult for her to get pregnant, this isn't unexpected, and she had PLENTY of time to repeat the adventure over and enjoy the INTENSITY!! While the other side of my brain is SCREAMING "are you NUTS, you are telling your WIFE that you are sad she's is not prengant with a Black baby and assuring her that she can try again!!".........EIRD phone call, and VERY sensual at the same time.

They did get together one more time, but something was different........the desire and intensity was not there for both of them like it was that first time. she assumed it was "her" (she usually does this when guys can't perform well) but I am quite certain that the REALITY of a pregnancy had hit home for him, and he was concerned about responsibility and us expecting something from him (neither was expected, both desired if he was willing) and after a couple hours we packed up and headed home. They never saw each other agian.

CW

Her first time with a Black Lover!! LONG story, its on here somewhere, but she uses a diaphragm for birth control (can't take the pill) but it causes cramping if left in too long, so they had discussed whether he would be OK with her putting it in once they got to that point and he was fine with that. All the while, leading up to actual intercouorse, they were whispering to each other and getting VERY turned on....I later found out he was convincing her to let him inside WITHOUT her diaphragm "just to see what it felt like".

What was meant to be an evening "getting to know each other, no sex" turned in to a weekend long INTENSE breeding session where she sent me and our two yo son (who she woke up with her orgasmic SCREAMS!! First time EVER she had orgasms from penetration only, she did not have to rub her clit too) to a motel for the night, which became the weekend, with the PROMISE that she would douche and then put her diaphragm in before they had any more sex. She later admitted she was LYING THROUGH HER TEETH abut that to ge tus to leave, and never intended for a second to put her diaphragm in. A decision had been made!!

From Friday evening until she FINALLY let us come hom Sunday night late (only because he had to be back across state for work Monday AM), he came in her ELEVEN times all without her diaphragm in and with her BEGGING to be knocked up and him assuring her that was his intent. They only got out of bed to shower and nibble on food.

The weirdest, and most sensual, phone call I EVER have had in my kife was a little over a week later when she called me SOBBING from her office at work because her period had started and she was SURE she had gotten pregnant!! She was DESPONDENT and I had to talk her off the ledge, get her to stop sobbing in her very public and usually busy office (she had at least shut the door) by assuring my wife that she knew it was difficult for her to get pregnant, this isn't unexpected, and she had PLENTY of time to repeat the adventure over and enjoy the INTENSITY!! While the other side of my brain is SCREAMING "are you NUTS, you are telling your WIFE that you are sad she's is not prengant with a Black baby and assuring her that she can try again!!".........EIRD phone call, and VERY sensual at the same time.

They did get together one more time, but something was different........the desire and intensity was not there for both of them like it was that first time. she assumed it was "her" (she usually does this when guys can't perform well) but I am quite certain that the REALITY of a pregnancy had hit home for him, and he was concerned about responsibility and us expecting something from him (neither was expected, both desired if he was willing) and after a couple hours we packed up and headed home. They never saw each other agian.

CW
Love to see video of that!!

We enjoy time with a guy we know pretty regularly.
We have never referred to it as "breeding", we don't use condoms with him.
Her riding him till he cums, she lifts up and a lot of jizz runs out onto his balls, very hot to see.
We've each done her once, him or I have done her again, next guy, him or I, doing her from behind, unload, pull out, large amount of sperm runs out, DAMN HOT.

I spose the best "breeding" moment for us was our 1st MFM. We had been married a little over 6 months if memory serves. Wife had gone off contraception about a month earlier. We were playing cards with a few friends. End of the night there was 3 of us left, the rest had gone home. I was starting to feel a bit toey and I love showing my wife off so I suggested strip poker. I did not intend it to go any further but our friend talked us into staying the night saying he would sleep on the couch and we could have his bed. Somehow he wound up in bed with us, then he wound up in my wife, unprotected. We were quite relieved when her period turned up a couple of weeks later.
After some discussion wife went back on the pill.