What was the very first indicator that your wife, or girlfriend was a slut?

Present wife took years of convincing and presenting opportunities. Sex after 3rd date, conventional,missionary. Took a few months and blowjobs to completion, try new things. Then 30 years before she cheated (set up) and now making up for lost time. But being a granny is very private in her newfound life, not really a slut on the prowl. But the Ex is a different story. Blowjob and fuck on first date,told me some of her past ,like taking a 10" and blowing him to completion in front of a friend. First sharing after about 3 months and constantly looking for extra. Turned her loose at a party where she fucked and sucked 7 guys(me included) and 2 wives for about four hours and took her home, where she fucked me and a friend for another 2 hours. Became the office slut at first job,taking anyone who wanted a piece or blowjob. That first night was the realization I was with a slut,LOL. Sex wasn't the problem with marriage there were other issues

When we started the swingers journey, we came across a couple who were a great match. First time we met, my wife was sick and we had to cut the get together short. They were good sports so we tried again. This time they invited us to a hotel and things got a little more heated - though everyone played it off like we were all 'new', so no swapping. He and my wife had connected over text by then and one day she mentioned that he had invited her to lunch. I agreed and even hoped there might be more than lunch. She returned, said lunch was enjoyable, there was some light flirting, but she had to rush back to pick up the kids at school, so nothing happened.

Fast forward a couple of years later and she and I are having sex. She casually mentions the time this guy, let's call him Mark, fucked her in his truck. My eyes widened and I knew what she was referring to. She tried to back track but it was too late. Apparently, after lunch he invited her to talk in his truck. Things got heated and, wearing a skirt, she leaned to the side, pulled her panties aside and allowed him to penetrate her bare. The part about being rushed because she had to pick up the kids was true - so he didn't exactly finish, but cut his action short and they parted ways.

I knew then ... I married a winner!

even though we were friends in high school, we didn't get together for a date until after we graduated.

1..she sucked my dick on first date,

2...ended up in bed 15 minutes after meeting a new guy,

3...flashed her tits at a MardiGras party, then sucked off a neighbor first time he asked, after the party.

My wife told me that she had invited an old friend over for a drink and was asking me to leave the house. She'll call when the guy's gone. I was getting ready, she told me to hurry because the time has come!
I kissed her and she took my hand and put it to her pussy. It was as wet as I had ever seen it. That's when I found out what a bitch she is! That's when it started. :love:

43189995.jpg

I met my wife in school (high school sweethearts) and she had several boyfriends before me. She claims I was her first at having sex but she did get fingered by a few of her past boyfriends she said. Once we started dating and having sex more frequently, I found out pretty quick she was a freak. Constantly wanting to fuck no matter where we were. Outside sex, getting fingered at the movies, fucking while the parents are gone, etc.

She's toned it down a little as far as the outside sex due to her career and the possibility of getting caught but she's still a freak. Just in the bedroom and around the house.

when we were engaged, during one of our first seaside holidays, we found ourselves in a campsite where the changing rooms with showers were mixed, the cabins for washing had no doors because obviously being mixed the idea had to be to wash with your swimsuit on... .. at that point while we were taking a bath together, in another shower with a stranger, Sarah without telling me anything took off her bra in front of him feigning indifference and after a few moments she knelt down to give me a blowjob in front of him, I I couldn't stop her because it amused me a lot...from there I understood that my girlfriend was an exhibitionist slut.
Very hot. I guess you would like to see her in the future doing the same for another guy 😉

• Love
Reactions: Mauri Sarah
First indication was how easy it was to get her to talk her clothes off and show her body to a friend of mine following a stupid silly date game. She just loved him looking at her. From there to him fucking her was a short journey, the rest as they say is history.

about three months after our first mmf, I watched Hayley take 3 BBC bulls, for over ten hours, pushing boundaries we never imagined, DP, DV, Anal, her first ever squirting orgasms, (lost count when she hit double figure🤪) being bound and spanked, hard and sensual, she gave back as good as she got, absolutely in a zone of pleasure never experienced before, and in all honesty since (came close a couple of times 🤪) yes a lot of alcohol and a small amount of South American marching powder, but I was in awe and knew the Pandora’s box would not be shut now👍 that was over ten years ago, not as active but got some amazing memories xx👍

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
My wife was 15 (I was 20) when I met her coming home from school admiring her tight school skirt and tits straining at a too tight blouse..she was a well developed girl who knew the affect she had on men .She seduced me and we had sex on the second date so I knew she was into sex.I later found her diary and she described ..in detail..her sex life from when she was 12 .The description of her and a girlfriend lifting their skirts so guys driving past could see their panties started it and descriptions of guys at school feeling up her skirt and touching her tits in the toilets . She was well developed apparently at 12 with big tits even then so attracted attention which she loved .Then her letting an older guy at a party take her skirt and top off and finger her in a bedroom and her describing how several people came in and saw her as she lay there with her pussy and tits on display .She had full sex at 13 with a 22 year old at his parents house and described in detail the feel of his cock as it went into her pussy .She slept with him and described how his brother brought them a cup of tea in the morning seeing them both naked on the bed after which they fucked again .She described feeling his cum pumping into her and going home on the bus leaking cum into her panties .She had a reputation by then as being up for sex and attracted guys ranging from those at her school to 30 year olds at the local pub .She loved the attention and having men desperate to get in her panties .To see her descriptions of each time she fucked was amazing .She is of course still a whore and needs the extra sex of cuckolding

My wife was 15 (I was 20) when I met her coming home from school admiring her tight school skirt and tits straining at a too tight blouse..she was a well developed girl who knew the affect she had on men .She seduced me and we had sex on the second date so I knew she was into sex.I later found her diary and she described ..in detail..her sex life from when she was 12 .The description of her and a girlfriend lifting their skirts so guys driving past could see their panties started it and descriptions of guys at school feeling up her skirt and touching her tits in the toilets . She was well developed apparently at 12 with big tits even then so attracted attention which she loved .Then her letting an older guy at a party take her skirt and top off and finger her in a bedroom and her describing how several people came in and saw her as she lay there with her pussy and tits on display .She had full sex at 13 with a 22 year old at his parents house and described in detail the feel of his cock as it went into her pussy .She slept with him and described how his brother brought them a cup of tea in the morning seeing them both naked on the bed after which they fucked again .She described feeling his cum pumping into her and going home on the bus leaking cum into her panties .She had a reputation by then as being up for sex and attracted guys ranging from those at her school to 30 year olds at the local pub .She loved the attention and having men desperate to get in her panties .To see her descriptions of each time she fucked was amazing .She is of course still a whore and needs the extra sex of cuckolding
Most definitely appears to be a total cock and cum loving slut