What was your best unexpected and unplanned experience and how did it happen??

This happened about 8 years ago. We had just recently starting exploring the swinger lifestyle. We had hooked up with a few other couples by this point but they were all either couples we met online or at the swinger club we attended. No one from our regular life knew about us being in the lifestyle at this point.

We planned a camping trip with a friend of mine from work and his girlfriend and another couple who were more friends of theirs. We had been friends with my co-worker for several years and went out often with him and sometimes his girlfriend. But we were much closer to my co-worker than the girlfriend. My wife and him got along really well. We often joked around and talked about sex but he didn't know we were swingers.

My co-worker, Andy, was pretty serious with this girl and was even considering asking her to marry him. Unfortunately, she broke up with him couple weeks before our trip. Come to find out, she was cheating on him. He took it pretty hard. The other couple, being more connected to Andy's girlfriend, backed out. That just left the three of us. We weren't sure if Andy was going to go but we convinced him he needed to get away and he agreed.

It was a four hour drive to the campsite. There was a lot of joking around and my wife, trying to keep Andy's mind off of the breakup was joking around with him a lot in almost a flirty way. By the time we got to the campsite there was just enough daylight left to set up camp, cook dinner, and eat before time to get the campfire going and break out the beer. The area we camp in is dispersed camping so we didn't have any one else around us. It's not a developed campground with other sites nearby or bathhouses or anything like that. It's just a spot in the woods with a fire ring and a picnic table. Our closest neighbors were 2 miles down the dirt road.

Once the fire was going really good, it started to get pretty warm. We had been laughing and having a good time up until we hit on the topic of his girlfriend and the break up. The mood shifted and Andy seemed to get down. It got quite. After a long pause in conversation, my wife, in an effort to change the mood, mentioned how warm it was and took her top off! Andy and I were both shocked. After a few awkward moments for Andy, he started to get comfortable with the idea of her being topless and her plan worked, we were laughing and having a good time again.

My wife and I knew Andy had always been attracted to her. There were comments made to me and I had shared them with her. He had also made less obvious comments to her. She knew. At one point I noticed he was staring at her tits. I asked him what he thought about her tits. He stuttered, "um, well, they are fucking fabulous."

By this time, we were all pretty drunk. We were sitting so that my wife was between Andy and the cooler with the beer. He had finished his beer and stood up to get another from the cooler and instead of walking around her, reached over her, making an obvious attempt to brush up against her tits. She said, "if you want to feel them, just do it."

He looked at me for a sign of approval. I said, "go ahead buddy," and he grabbed ahold of her tit. He held it for a moment giving it a few gentle squeezes before letting go and sitting down.

We talked a while longer as we were getting drunker. The talk was a lot about sex. and at least one more attempt at grabbing her tits while getting another beer. And yes, she made sure he got a good feel.

Then we hit another moment of quite. My wife, still topless, stood up, walked over to me and asked if she could give Andy something to remember the night by. I nodded in approval and she walked over to him. She knelt in front of him and spread his legs open. She began to rub his cock over his pants as she asked him if this was ok. He looked and me and I nodded. He then nodded at her. She unbuckled his pants, unfastened his button, and pulled his zipper down pulling Andy's hard cock out from his pants. She leaned in and took his cock in her mouth. After a couple of minutes of bobbing up and down on his cock, Andy began to thrust his hips forward, tensed up, and shot his load into my wife's mouth with a grunt and his hand on top of her head holding her down to ensure she took it all.

My wife swallowed his cum, stood, gave Andy a quick kiss, came over to me grabbing my hand pulling me up from my chair and leading me to our tent. She told Andy good night as we walked to our tent.

She never did anything sexual with Andy again. He remains a friend to this day and we do still joke around about that night. We moved away about a year after that and haven't seen much of him since but still keep in contact. Maybe one day when we go back for a visit we can explore more with him.

Before I got married I unexpectedly ended up fucking one of my best mate's wife. We were all living abroad at the time and they were taking a trip to Thailand for 2 weeks. We were all late 20's and hadn't seen eachother in a few years and were keen to catch up so I joined them for the second week in Phuket.

I knew his wife always had a thing for me but didn't expect any sort of play as its not something that ever remotely came up. On the first day there we went to a beach party and had a great time and I ended up bringing back a girl to the house we were staying in and fucked her. They were fucking in their room close by but with the amount of alcohol we had, none of us really cared about hearing the noises we were all making and hearing eachother.

In the morning the girls had been talking while I got ready and when I went with the one night stand to drop her off to her hotel, she told me that my mates wife was asking her all about our sex the night before, my cock size and how she had often played with herself thinking of me. It was a big turn on to hear and I definitely found myself perving on my mate's wife when I got back as she walked around in her bikini showing off her great curves. She had a thicc figure, shoulder length brown/reddish hair, great legs and ass and the juiciest tits - the type of figure that makes you want to breed and looks amazing in a bikini.

We spent the morning lounging around the pool and jacuzzi and I caught her quite a few times checking me out and looking at my bulge when I got in and out of the pool/jacuzzi. We were in holiday mode so we're drinking beers and champagne which definitely helped loosen us all up and the sexual tension was building as we joked about the night before.

When she got out to go do a call with her family, my friend and I were chatting in the jacuzzi and I commented on how great she was looking in her bikini and he was laughing saying he noticed me perving. He told me how she had always been in to me and that she had got him to fuck her at the same pace they heard me and the girl going at the night before. I was pretty tipsy and half jokingly said he should ask her for a hall pass for the night to go and fuck someone else and I'd play with her. That was when he told me they had talked about that the night before (and multiple times in the past) while they fucked. Realising he was serious, I got such a hard on thinking of it.

We agreed that he'd go and quickly get changed and head out without saying anything to her. Obviously we discussed that this was just going to be some holiday fun that remained between the 3 of us and that I'd keep him updated.

When she came back out and asked where he was I just told her he'd gone out to get some more drinks and look at some restaurant/bar options for later so he'd be gone for a while. We kept drinking in the jacuzzi and were taking some selfie pics so we were up close together and started to get our hands on eachother, with me behind and her pushing back into me and I could see her nipples getting so stiff as i gripped her waist and got handsy under the water. I couldn't help myself any longer and I told her that we should go to my room to take more pics. When we got out of the jacuzzi she stared at my wet shorts struggling to contain my rock hard cock. I went straight into the room with her closely behind me.

As soon as we got to my room, I turned to her and told her that i wanted to fuck her and her eyes lit up. We were all over eachother kissing and i stripped off her bikini before I picked her up and put her on the bed, lying on top of her. I couldn't get enough of her incredible tits and hearing her moans as I sucked on her stiff nipples while she told me how much she had always fantasised about me. I worked my way down between her legs and ate her beautiful smooth pussy like it was my last meal. Feeling her grind her pussy all over my face while watching her reaction was amazing, she came so hard and I loved seeing her shake uncontrollably.

My best mate is a great guy but you'd know by looking at him that he's the cuck type and I knew I'd be able to satisfy her in ways that she's never experienced with him. I climbed off the bed, stood up and peeled down my shorts so that my rock hard 8" cock sprung out. I'll never forget the look on her face when she saw me standing there fully nude. She lunged at me and started sucking the soul out of my cock, it was fucking incredible seeing my friend's wife gag herself on me.

We spent the next few hours raw fucking eachother like animals, she didn't even mention the "risk" of my mate coming back and seeing us once. After the first hour or so, I told her that him and I had agreed to it and she was in heaven. I lost count of the amount of positions we did and orgasms we both had and I loved hearing her tell me how much bigger I was than him and how it was the best fuck of her life. I sent my friend some updates while we played and he stayed out until late evening.

Needless to say, his wife basically became mine for the remainder of the holiday and we fucked countless times, I happily satisfied any kinks that she had. We swore that we would never tell any of our friends about it, my friend was delighted too as he got to play with others and he definitely had a cuck kink even though we never discussed it at the time. It never felt awkward and he watched us play a number of times over the next few days.

I had previous swinging experience but this definitely set me on the path of bull play for the next few years and we obviously caught up a few more times over the next few years - always resulting in her and I hooking up.

This was back about 8/9 years ago so the quality isnt great but attached are some pics of her from the holiday so you can get an idea of her figure and some recent ones of me so you know what she enjoyed
Very hot....and nice pics