What was your sex life like?

I wouldn’t know. We’ve never had a regular monogamous relationship. Lynn was fucking around when we met and neither of us had any wish for that to change.
Your experience is similar to mine. While dating my wife, then gf, she was still fucking an ex bf, which I found out about. At first I broke up with her but i went back to her, even after I asked her if she was still going to fuck him and she said probably. Was I just crazy in love or was there a part of me that got turned on by it. We got married and her infidelity never stopped. The only condition I proposed was she needed to tell me if she got fucked. She actually got fucked by a stranger after bachlorette party, the night before out wedding ( she told me that on our honeymoon). Our sex life in the beginning was good, constant sex, but I know it really turned me on to fuck her after I knew another guy had been in her.

Your experience is similar to mine. While dating my wife, then gf, she was still fucking an ex bf, which I found out about. At first I broke up with her but i went back to her, even after I asked her if she was still going to fuck him and she said probably. Was I just crazy in love or was there a part of me that got turned on by it. We got married and her infidelity never stopped. The only condition I proposed was she needed to tell me if she got fucked. She actually got fucked by a stranger after bachlorette party, the night before out wedding ( she told me that on our honeymoon). Our sex life in the beginning was good, constant sex, but I know it really turned me on to fuck her after I knew another guy had been in her.
Don’t we just LOVE our Sluts! I know I do! Damn, what a wonderful life we have with these terrific women in it. I Just love my own sexy slutty wife so much!

It's been up and down, it was incredible before we got married and went down hill after that. Partly because I for some reason lost my stamina and came quick every time and partly because she showed no interest in me. It has gotten better in recent years after we added in some toys and she has definitely shown that she cums way harder on bogger dildos. I'm not small, I'm about average and still makes her cum but there is a difference in me and an 8"-9" dildo.

It's been up and down, it was incredible before we got married and went down hill after that. Partly because I for some reason lost my stamina and came quick every time and partly because she showed no interest in me. It has gotten better in recent years after we added in some toys and she has definitely shown that she cums way harder on bogger dildos. I'm not small, I'm about average and still makes her cum but there is a difference in me and an 8"-9" dildo.
What about a Bull with a 9” cock? What would a man, hung with a 9” cock, and the stamina to fuck her for as long as she likes do for your wife?

Husband is … ummmm … lacking when she was pretending to be a man. Suffices to say that wife has never had an orgasm from husband.

It was lackluster, couldn’t feel it, it didn’t last, it fell out. It was not fun, not pleasing and led to a ton of questions and concerns.

Husband went through puberty VERY VERY late. Struggled with gender identity since childhood, and this helped us make sense of all of this. There was a moment where we were very honest about size, performance and preferences.

This opened up the floodgate for both of us. It has been an enlightening journey.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
Before you got into the lifestyle, what was sex like with your spouse? Good? Bad? Something in-between? How did it change after when you two were together? Thanks.
Mine and my girlfriends sex life has always been a blast. She's incredibly attractive and pretty open when it comes to the bedroom. However, this 'lifestyle' triggered for me due to a previous sexual partner of hers I have constantly compared myself towards. For example, I know I am a good fuck, but he was a GREAT fuck. That's always going to be in the back of my mind, and hers, probably.

Answering this from a slightly different perspective (as the bull). My sex life before becoming a bull was active, but pretty vanilla. I was good in bed and have always been focused on my partner's pleasure, but the first time with a hotwife things were turned up to 11. Performance-wise, I lasted longer, was more in tune with the hotwife and what she needed. I was more dominant, in control, and gave her the fuck of my life. I didn't even know I could fuck that good or last that long.

Currently, I have great sex with a fwb outside of this kink, but with a hotwife everything is heightened including my sexual performance.

We had sex a few times a week prior to getting into "swinging". Before we were together she was pretty inexperienced with sex; she'd only ever been with two guys before me, had never done anal, had never deepthroated a cock, and had never been with a girl (other than groping/making out with a girl once in highschool...but that's another story).

Since we've been together and have begun playing with others; she's been gangbanged multiple times, has had half a dozen MFM threesomes, has made another girl cum with her tongue, has been fucked in public, etc etc.

We still fuck on average a couple of times a week, it's just that now 2-3 times a year, she gets fucked by others as well.

Mine and my girlfriends sex life has always been a blast. She's incredibly attractive and pretty open when it comes to the bedroom. However, this 'lifestyle' triggered for me due to a previous sexual partner of hers I have constantly compared myself towards. For example, I know I am a good fuck, but he was a GREAT fuck. That's always going to be in the back of my mind, and hers, probably.
My wife had a guy like that in her past. So I urged her to reconnect with him. They’ve been fucking each other for 10 years since I urged her to reconnect with him. They hook up every once and a while and have GREAT Sex at our home.

My wife had a guy like that in her past. So I urged her to reconnect with him. They’ve been fucking each other for 10 years since I urged her to reconnect with him. They hook up every once and a while and have GREAT Sex at our home.
Wow, that's awesome! I'm hoping this guy in my girlfriends past succeeds with her as well. I actually wrote a story about it all on a different forum if you'd like to give it a read!

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
Not in the lifestyle YET but hopefully one day! Our current sex life is pretty good. We've been together for 10+ years and were eachothers "firsts" or so she says. We had sex whenever we could at first and after college we slowly would stop having sex. Maybe once every two weeks. Lately (within the last year) she has been taking edibles every night which makes her a freak in the bedroom. We've been role playing and doing things we never did before she would take the edibles. I just have to keep inches into things!

I think like many it was up and down at times. Most of that was just a product of being busy though. We were a minimum of once a week and at times 4-5 times per week.

My wife was the first partner I was able to give an orgasm to and it was a complete high for me. She’s obsessive about size but has a kink which leads her to have one when the guy does. The first time we had sex I thought it was going to be like the others. Then she insisted I start telling her about me coming and to let her know when I was getting close. Next thing you know she’s having one when I was having mine and I was hooked!

As for post the lifestyle change it’s off the charts. A few weeks back we went every day for a little over two weeks. She has 3 partners outside of including 1 who she’s having an “affair” with. That is a guy who thinks I don’t know they are fucking. A couple days she’s had sex with 3 of the 4 of us in one day. I have developed a healthy obsession with fucking her after a guy has come in her which ups the anti.

We were having sex 3-4 times a year, and I could tell my wife was just doing it because she felt like I was pushing her to do it. She would just lay there, eyes closed and when I came, she would get up and leave.

Now she is having sex 3 nights a week, 4 if you include when she pegs me. She is moaning, squirming and has her eyes open and looking at her lovers now. I really enjoy watching her enjoy herself with my cock straining and “crying” in its cage.
Those are tears of joy, my friend. They couldn’t possibly be more pure and perfect.

• Love
Reactions: owlmale and cuck52