What would you do to my GF if she let you use her?

Hey, all! I love sharing vids and images of my gf.

PM me if you want to swap and tell me what you would do to her.. :D :love:
She is 22 and knows exactly how, when, where and what she wants..
What I do in these cuck situations i start out with her on all fours. Start with spanking and adjusting her legs , keep her ass high in doggy then we warm her ass then warm her emotions, Next is service on my big cock and proceeed to fucking her hard from behind and continue her whipping. Since she is essentially cheating on you she wont be treated like a princess,,, I will usually end up taking her ass and we keep her face down and asss up. It works

• Love
Reactions: Norwaysense
What I do in these cuck situations i start out with her on all fours. Start with spanking and adjusting her legs , keep her ass high in doggy then we warm her ass then warm her emotions, Next is service on my big cock and proceeed to fucking her hard from behind and continue her whipping. Since she is essentially cheating on you she wont be treated like a princess,,, I will usually end up taking her ass and we keep her face down and asss up. It works
OMG, I would LOVE for that to happen!!!

Would like Open her asshole, lick It while im fingering her with bot my hands aprendí g her asscheeks, once she Is very wet I'll pass my lubricantes finger from her vagina to her asshole, Open It More and sligthtly pull allá my dick fucking her anally ando taking her ankles while I see her wrikled toes

Reactions: Norwaysense