What would you do with me

I would blindfold you whilst you were naked. I would lead you into a room. You can hear a number of voices but you can’t identify any of the voices.

I lay you on the bed and put my cock into your mouth. Then you feel hands and tongues all over your body. There are fingers deep in your pussy while someone else is licking your clit.

You start to cum. As you are cumming someone starts to fuck you. You keep sucking hard on my cock.

The first guy cums in you. Then a second guy starts fucking you. You are so excited as you feel many hands caressing you and guys whispering what an awesome slut you are and how much they want to fuck you.

You end up cumming multiple times and receive multiple creampies. After everyone fucks you l then fuck you.

Everyone leaves the room and you have no idea who they were.

I'd love to fuck that sweet pussy from behind as I played with those gorgeous titties fucking that sweet pussy till my cum was pouring out

I would lock you out of your house naked... and wouldn’t let you back in until you went to your husbands work, sheepishly told him he needs to bring you home right away... and then proceed to make you take some hot loads in all three holes while he sits in the corner crying over his sweet wife’s gaping holes getting filled by a real man. Then make him lick it up when I’m done. ...and then take your car for a joy ride after, with you licking your juices off me while I drive.

I would lock you out of your house naked... and wouldn’t let you back in until you went to your husbands work, sheepishly told him he needs to bring you home right away... and then proceed to make you take some hot loads in all three holes while he sits in the corner crying over his sweet wife’s gaping holes getting filled by a real man. Then make him lick it up when I’m done. ...and then take your car for a joy ride after, with you licking your juices off me while I drive.