What would you do with my wife ....

I would rub her beautiful tight ass gently, kiss them slowly, lick them, rub my cock in that shallow valley till he's rock hard, pound gently while I squeeze her tits gently, kissing her neck gently, listening to her sighs and moans, waiting for her to slide my cock in her pussy with her hand watching you cum. ( would love to see more of her for sure I'm already in love!)

Reactions: DanB77
I would rub her beautiful tight ass gently, kiss them slowly, lick them, rub my cock in that shallow valley till he's rock hard, pound gently while I squeeze her tits gently, kissing her neck gently, listening to her sighs and moans, waiting for her to slide my cock in her pussy with her hand watching you cum. ( would love to see more of her for sure I'm already in love!)
Thanks Tom, her ass is amazing. I have so many pictures but she's not up for them going public. I'd love to share her, came close a few times but just didn't happen unfortunately. I've never fucked anyone so tight, and I'm average size !

Reactions: Tom201
Anything she wanted especially the things u don’t do to her
I do everything to her, she oozes sex appeal and every chance I get I ravish her. She is so tight when fucking it's amazing, grips my cock and feels incredible, a bigger man would cum hard fucking her for sure.