Whats a good place to find someone to watch my wife and I fuck?

Has there been anyones wife who did not want to be shared at all and some how changed her thoughts on it?

The question is whether they really don't want to be shared or whether they claim to not want it. Mine has claimed to not want it though her pussy throbs when we talk about it and she usually cums within seconds or a minute or so. Her pussy, I think betrays her true feelings. I think you will find the majority of wives claim to have no interest until it happens.

Reactions: Kinky2
The question is whether they really don't want to be shared or whether they claim to not want it. Mine has claimed to not want it though her pussy throbs when we talk about it and she usually cums within seconds or a minute or so. Her pussy, I think betrays her true feelings. I think you will find the majority of wives claim to have no interest until it happens.

I agree just not sure as to why they would want to deny something that they can easily have i mean sometimes she fusses about using dildo but once going says harder and faster...

I think some of it is childhood perceptions of what a woman is suppose to act like. Hard to break some of that. When a woman says no, it's not necessarily because she doesn't want to. She has her reasons but when she gives in to her lust the true lust comes out. They also have some notions about the pursuit and the conquest.

We went to Jamaica a few years back and ended up on a nude beach at night with another very hot couple. We were all pretty drunk so we went skinny dipping in the ocean and came back to the hot tub for more drinks. The other wife really wanted to feel my wife's big tits and see how they felt. So she did, then she started kissing her nipples. Then I started playing with the other wife's ass and tits and long story short everybody came but no vaginal sex. Just lots of cum of both sets of tits. It just happened out of nowhere and it was very sexy. Right place, right time means a 2X5o2Pw.jpglot, at least for us.

I would rather be lucky than good any day. Mine promised me a threesome on a trip to Florida recently but just couldn't make the circumstances happen. The opposite of what you had. I am going to try again in Vegas next week. We are going for my birthday.

Actuly yes about wife said no and thru a huge years long fit. Till a couple of months ago when she admited she wants to give it ago with a guy she liked years ago and its been awsome since

If there are swinger/lifestyle clubs in your area, they make good venues to be watched, and watch others having sex.

When we got our start in all this, we visited several lifestyle clubs, mostly during travel, paid their membership fee, and used the opportunity to get my wife comfortable with the idea of having sex while being watched - there is generally little to no pressure for her to have sex with others, although there were always offers. On premises clubs are all different, but almost all have rooms for this kind of play.

We live near a big city in the mid west and I would love find a place we can go and have someone watch us. Even if it’s a vacation someplace. Another hot couple that would randomly meet us and be around to watch and maybe more. Anyone find someone like this or make this work for them?

If there are swinger/lifestyle clubs in your area, they make good venues to be watched, and watch others having sex.

When we got our start in all this, we visited several lifestyle clubs, mostly during travel, paid their membership fee, and used the opportunity to get my wife comfortable with the idea of having sex while being watched - there is generally little to no pressure for her to have sex with others, although there were always offers. On premises clubs are all different, but almost all have rooms for this kind of play.
Nice