What's better than Craigslist

Mb2on1

Couple
Where does everybody go now that Craigslist has taken down their personals section. We are members of AFF and SLS but we always found that they were good for couples, not so much for single men - all our MFMs came from Craigslist. Has anyone come up with a good replacement for that yet?

Reactions: Kokowawa
Stop trying to spoil things for everyone else nothing wrong with single men just because most men do not want their wives seeing single men but most of them are more fun and that's why we are here to have fun We were on the sites stated

Stop trying to spoil things for everyone else nothing wrong with single men just because most men do not want their wives seeing single men but most of them are more fun and that's why we are here to have fun We were on the sites stated
Generally agree but Stacey has probably had better sex with young, single men in general. She (and I) prefer married because there is usually less drama or potential for a long term attachment. But the sex for her (and excitement for me) has been much more satisfying with single men. I don't pound her or have sex in varying positions cause I do not last long and cum long before she's satisfied. This has been "my problem" my entire life. But it serves as the basis for her wanting sex with other men - and of course my pleasure as I torment and stew in my feelings while she's being pleasured. Singles seem to go for a longer time which gives her the satisfaction she's not getting at home with me. Young single men still find her very attractive - and she turned 60 this year.

Hmmm...not sure what it was I was supposed to be trying to spoil. I was just pointing out that a large percentage of the men on AFF are flakes. We have never had a guy show up from AFF and we have never had a couple show up from CL. Maybe it was just luck of the draw but that has been our experience. Was just looking for two guys so was missing CL - we'll have to see if the two guys we found on AFF actually show up!!

Reactions: Jeff Brown
Hmmm...not sure what it was I was supposed to be trying to spoil. I was just pointing out that a large percentage of the men on AFF are flakes. We have never had a guy show up from AFF and we have never had a couple show up from CL. Maybe it was just luck of the draw but that has been our experience. Was just looking for two guys so was missing CL - we'll have to see if the two guys we found on AFF actually show up!![/QUOTE
Agree w/ Mb - not much success w/ AFF and a ton of fake-flakes. Are there any good sites for a shared hotwife, vixen, milf-slut to find a FWB?