what's the best and most exciting thing the bull ever said to you

The first time we did any swinging was in a 6-some and one of the men asked "is it OK if I fuck your wife". He asked her first and she said "you will have to ask my husband". Six naked bodies on the bed in various sexual positions. How nice of the guy to take the time to ask. The answer was "yes, of course".

Since then I have had men ask me "did she come?" Why they ask me I have no idea, they should monitor the situation themselves but I do like hearing that it is important to them.

I have to admit that is a turn on to have a guy look over at me while he is fucking my wife and say "wow! you didn't tell me her pussy was so tight". The guy last week said to her "oooh you have been practicing your kegel exercises!" Not really. No practice necessary.

My favorite of all is NOT when the guys talk to me but when she does. "Dear could you get me a drink?" "Dear will you get me a condom?" Every once in a while I hear "dear, could you get me some lube?". And I especially love it when she looks me in the eye while she is being fucked and then her eyes lose focus and roll back as she loses concentration. I love seeing her have a good time!

Attachments

• D7FE73FE-0B1C-42B3-992A-B4FB25D8F9CC.jpeg
    D7FE73FE-0B1C-42B3-992A-B4FB25D8F9CC.jpeg
    591.2 KB · Views: 107
  • A48CBD25-6DB5-49AB-8266-7AB19F008744.jpeg
    A48CBD25-6DB5-49AB-8266-7AB19F008744.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 107
  • C7DF9FD3-99F6-4E3D-AB91-36591B37028B.jpeg
    C7DF9FD3-99F6-4E3D-AB91-36591B37028B.jpeg
    500.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 39927893-B6A8-4545-B31D-6BC347FFAFDB.jpeg
    39927893-B6A8-4545-B31D-6BC347FFAFDB.jpeg
    245.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 0CCAFAC4-6C9D-49D5-A2B5-0C6DB6753C98.jpeg
    0CCAFAC4-6C9D-49D5-A2B5-0C6DB6753C98.jpeg
    392.9 KB · Views: 100
One particularly dom verbal and very well hung Bull, whom we only played with twice as he was admittedly to advanced for us (we were newbies in the HotWife lifestyle 11yrs ago) was pounding Mrs Lmws very hard doggy, his left arm around her neck, whispered something in her ear as I was on my knees, next to the bed in panties and a cock cage (he demanded that I be dressed as such). She shook her head "No", and he forcefully told her "fucking tell him".......she then looked at me in the eyes and said "He says your his little dick bitch".

6-7 years ago we met a black bull at a very conservative resort w a golf course for a weekend. We 3 played golf with my hotwife and him in one cart as I was in the other cart. Lots of touching and kissing while on the cart. We went into the bar at the resort after golf and I was told to sit 2 chairs away as they connected. The bartender smirked…he knew that I was the cuckold husband. I had to get 2 rooms, a small room for me and a suite with a seating area w a bedroom for them. They fucked after showers and I was told to sit in the suite living room for the 90 minute session.

later we went to the formal dining room and I told the host the reservation and the host walked us in, the hotwife and the bull holding hands as I walked 4 paces behind them. Everyone knew that she was my wife and his hotwife. It was a very conservative white crowd. The host put the 3 of us at a prominent table that had 5 chairs. Again I had to sit away from them at the table.

after dinner, we went to the suite and he proceeded to tell me to sit in the living room as they went into the bedroom, door closed and had a 90 minute session where he had her moaning and orgasming…I did get close to the door to listen and heard him tell her “ is this my pussy?” And she said “yes!”.

after 90 minutes he came outside as she was asleep and got a glass of water. He told me go back to my room and she was his. I went back to room around 11:30pm and around 4:30 am she came down to me in my room and jumped in bed and she said “let’s spoon”. She spent 30 minutes and wouldn’t let me start any reclaiming sex and then said, “ I’m going back to him, see u later”

at 7am there was a knock on the door and it was the bull. He said, “ I have 3 things you will do. 1st, I was not allowed to have sex with her without his permission, 2nd, I was to check out at 9am but to arrange a late departure at the front desk for the suite til 1pm and lastly he had one more demand. He said that because I broke the trust by trying to have sex with her he was going to train me at that time. He had me bend over the bed, put lube on my ass and roughly ass fucked me with condom on. He then had me clean him with my mouth.

at 1pm he came over arm in arm with her and placed her in the car and said goodbye. And she said he will be in the marital bed the next weekend and I better be prepared to serve.

6-7 years ago we met a black bull at a very conservative resort w a golf course for a weekend. We 3 played golf with my hotwife and him in one cart as I was in the other cart. Lots of touching and kissing while on the cart. We went into the bar at the resort after golf and I was told to sit 2 chairs away as they connected. The bartender smirked…he knew that I was the cuckold husband. I had to get 2 rooms, a small room for me and a suite with a seating area w a bedroom for them. They fucked after showers and I was told to sit in the suite living room for the 90 minute session.

later we went to the formal dining room and I told the host the reservation and the host walked us in, the hotwife and the bull holding hands as I walked 4 paces behind them. Everyone knew that she was my wife and his hotwife. It was a very conservative white crowd. The host put the 3 of us at a prominent table that had 5 chairs. Again I had to sit away from them at the table.

after dinner, we went to the suite and he proceeded to tell me to sit in the living room as they went into the bedroom, door closed and had a 90 minute session where he had her moaning and orgasming…I did get close to the door to listen and heard him tell her “ is this my pussy?” And she said “yes!”.

after 90 minutes he came outside as she was asleep and got a glass of water. He told me go back to my room and she was his. I went back to room around 11:30pm and around 4:30 am she came down to me in my room and jumped in bed and she said “let’s spoon”. She spent 30 minutes and wouldn’t let me start any reclaiming sex and then said, “ I’m going back to him, see u later”

at 7am there was a knock on the door and it was the bull. He said, “ I have 3 things you will do. 1st, I was not allowed to have sex with her without his permission, 2nd, I was to check out at 9am but to arrange a late departure at the front desk for the suite til 1pm and lastly he had one more demand. He said that because I broke the trust by trying to have sex with her he was going to train me at that time. He had me bend over the bed, put lube on my ass and roughly ass fucked me with condom on. He then had me clean him with my mouth.

at 1pm he came over arm in arm with her and placed her in the car and said goodbye. And she said he will be in the marital bed the next weekend and I better be prepared to serve.
Keep us updated!

For me, it was with the first Black guy I had sex with: He hissed in my ear "Baby, if I don't pull out NOW, you are going to find out what it feels like to have a Black man cum DEEP inside you!!" We had agreed that I would put my diaphragm in when we were ready for intercourse, and I was "talked in to" seeing what it felt like to have him inside of me TOTALLY unprotected from a pregnancy....it produced the first ever orgasm without rubbing my clit myself and it was MASSIVE, unlike anything I had ever experienced before!!!
And when he hissed that in my ear, I grabbed his ass with both hands, started fucking up on his cock like a madwoman BEGGING him to cum DEEP inside my unprotected cunt and SCREAMED so loud when I felt his first hot blast of sperm shoot in to my fertile unprotected belly that I woke our 2 yo son!! The orgasm eclipsed the previous ones by lightyears!!
BEST time ever with a new guy!!

J (the now very horny wife and alone in Boston for a few days)

One particularly dom verbal and very well hung Bull, whom we only played with twice as he was admittedly to advanced for us (we were newbies in the HotWife lifestyle 11yrs ago) was pounding Mrs Lmws very hard doggy, his left arm around her neck, whispered something in her ear as I was on my knees, next to the bed in panties and a cock cage (he demanded that I be dressed as such). She shook her head "No", and he forcefully told her "fucking tell him".......she then looked at me in the eyes and said "He says your his little dick bitch".
Then what happen?