What's the biggest age gap between her and her lovers?

We were in Vegas , when I scheduled a massage for my wife. It was our first experience. What an amazing time. It was with Stubnvegas who is a member on here. It was surreal as he seduced her with his hands and worked her mind and then she seduced his cock just as he expecred she would. She sucked his cock and hard balls and then he climbed on top of her and fucked her soaken wet pussy. Absolutely amazing !! This is her right after ... and him...who could resist that !! 32 Years difference !!! 85D6D54E-FC48-4BF4-BDD9-5C52514D5F8A.jpeg

Attachments

• 0000CA69-2B6A-4684-B469-91D9E1219BF0.jpeg
    0000CA69-2B6A-4684-B469-91D9E1219BF0.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: fishinthesea12
The guy that popped Susan's cherry was 21 years older than her. She was 21 and he was 42. He had a 9 inch cock, and she said that after she got used to it, she couldn't get enough of it! She said they fucked at work, fucked in the bathroom at a bar, car fucked, got a motel room and fucked until they couldn't walk, and he even bent her over the hood of his car after one of their co-workers wedding and fucked her.

When I was 26 my boss, owner of a car dealership, had a company party at his ranch. I had worked there for 2 years at the time, and had just started dating Steve. We weren’t exclusive yet, but we had dated about a month or so. I went to his ranch for the party, along with about 60 or 70 other people. Long story short, I wound up sleeping with him, he was 63 at the time. I slept with him 8 or 9 times before Steve and I decided to only date each other. He had a nice size cock and knew how to use it.

As a young woman had sex with a few men 25+ years older. One in particular was in mid-50s when Stacey was in her mid-20s. Lasted a few weeks actually - though she's never been interested in long term relationships. As an older woman, she turns 61 this month: she's had sex with men in their twenties. She truly is a MILF and the number of younger men who try to get into her panties would surprise you.

My wife met with a guy who was in the Army a year ago who was a very experienced bull. He told us that he had started when he was 17 with a lady who worked out in the same gym as him. She seduced him and they had sex a couple of times before she took him home to fuck her in front of her husband. He was still living at home and still in high school at that time! When he and my wife fucked he was only 24 and she was 59, a 35 year age difference!

I LOVE ASS+ ANUS / VOYEURISM.MASTURBATION .CUM .EXPOSING
.....penischocolat@hotmail.com
chaturbat.com = penischocolat

Attachments

• ...images.jpg
    ...images.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 41