What's the most number of men your wife has fucked in 24 hours

Wife and i went to a spring break party at a hotel on the beach earlier this month in St Pete. Between Friday night and Sunday morning she fucked 9 different guys, 3 guys at once and the other 6 by themselves. All but one came in her 😋. She also blew two guys on the beach. I was rock hard all weekend watching her get her pussy destroyed by all the young college dick.

too many to count, since 2015 my fat ass is a cum dumpster. it started with my neighbors and my friends, who one day came with their friends. These new friends have become regulars who also came with their friends. I quickly had many fuckers who came to empty my fat ass when they wanted. And when I tasted big black cocks, it went absolutely crazy, because they really have a lot of friends.
I spend a lot of time with my legs open and my ass in the air getting pounded, and every night it's gangbang 😋😋😋 until late at night.
I would never have believed that it would have taken on such proportions, but I have no regrets. i love my life and i am proud to be a cum dumpster.

too many to count, since 2015 my fat ass is a cum dumpster. it started with my neighbors and my friends, who one day came with their friends. These new friends have become regulars who also came with their friends. I quickly had many fuckers who came to empty my fat ass when they wanted. And when I tasted big black cocks, it went absolutely crazy, because they really have a lot of friends.
I spend a lot of time with my legs open and my ass in the air getting pounded, and every night it's gangbang 😋😋😋 until late at night.
I would never have believed that it would have taken on such proportions, but I have no regrets. i love my life and i am proud to be a cum dumpster.
Sounds hot

Primero debo decir que somos una pareja swinger bisexual que además tiene bastante experiencia en recibir grupos de más de 7 hombres los dos juntos por toda la noche

Attachments

• 00000060.jpg
    00000060.jpg
    609.7 KB · Views: 26
  • FR-F06lXIAMfChs.jpeg
    FR-F06lXIAMfChs.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 00000680.jpg
    00000680.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 22
Primero debo decir que somos una pareja swinger bisexual que además tiene bastante experiencia en recibir grupos de más de 7 hombres los dos juntos por toda la noche
Perdón por dejar sin terminar el Comentario anterior ahora habíendo dicho lo anterior la respuesta a el hilo es que mi actual pareja por 11 años ya .Al inicio de la relación ella no sabía que era bisexual ni swinger así que durante varios meses fui descubriendole todo lo reference a este estilo de vida sexual para que aceptará tener Al menos un trío con un amigo para que decidiera si le gustaría conocer más o no pero como siempre le deje claro que el otro hombre sería ella la que podía escojer entre los amigos que participan y sus parejas el día que me dijo que estaba dispuesta a probar la experiencia dijo que tenía que ser con la condición de que la acostara con los ojos vendados y que todos los amigos la penetren juntos esa vez hasta que pueda resistir
solo decir que la estuvimos penetrando por todos lados entre los hombres y algunas de las chicas su estreno fuimos 13 personas por más de 3 horas seguidas sin que dijera otra cosa más que No paren