What's the most number of men your wife has fucked in 24 hours

Why wife has pleasured three guys in 24 hours on three different occasions. The first was a foursome set up by a regular friend of hers. He had a young hung black friend that he invited to join him along with me and my wife. That time, I watched the other two guys fuck my wife for over an hour before she invited me to join in. The young black stud fucked her hard and fast for over two hours straight while me and her regular boyfriend took turns jumping in. That was the only time she ever tapped out after more orgasms than I can count.

The second time was during a work trip where she travelled alone in a large Midwest city. Using AFF, she met up with 6 different guys over 5 days and met a couple of them twice during that time. There was for sure at least one time where she had at least three cocks pumping her pussy within a 24 hour period. Most days she had two cocks inside her. By far the most fun she has had being a hotwife.

The most recent time was a trip to a town about an hour away where she got a hotel room and made arrangements to meet as many guys as possible over a Saturday afternoon to Sunday morning checkout, but one at a time. She slid two cocks inside her pussy on Saturday evening and met a third guy Sunday morning before checking out. Three cocks in 12 hours is nothing to scoff at. I suppose my cock would have made it four men she pleased in 24 hours.

Once COVID is under control, we plan to make a trip to the Trapeze Club in Fort Lauderdale so she can improve upon her number in a single day. We went one other time to check it out and she played with one guy other than me but we only played on the couples side. After she had time to digest that experience, she told me that she wished she would have gone to the single side to play with a lot more hot guys. When I asked her how many she thought she could handle, she said at least 8. I guess it all depends on how long they each pleasure her. Next time will be amazing to watch!

We used to regularly arrange for Mary to fuck 4-6 guys at a hotel suite. So, including me, 5-7 in a 6 hour period.
In Germany it was another thing entirely. We'd go to swingers clubs there and she'd start out in the theater sucking as many dicks as she could get in her mouth. Most of the clubs had a pit for public gangbangs and she would take on all "cummers"! 8-12 guys fucking her over an 8 hour party would not be unusual. We loved going there!

There was a period of time, after KK and I started the hot wife thing, about 18-months or so in, that we call KK’s “Cock Crazy” phase.

KK reached a point where she fully embraced her sexual freedom, more or less running with it, to the point of running wild. One of her experiments in that cock-crazy phase was hanging out at a motel for the afternoon, into the late evening, to see how many guys she could fuck.

KK’s usual thing was to check into the motel at 4:00pm, and do a different guy every hour, checking out by midnight. She was doing this solo, and at first, not telling me in advance. I’d come home around six, and find a note on the counter, “Out for the evening, back around midnight.”

She did this a bunch of times, maxing out at seven different men in one afternoon/evening. KK would come home with a sweet hot load of cum in her pussy, then have “guilt” sex with me, telling me about her adventure.

It was hot as hell, but concerning - I finally talked her into letting me know in advance, and making a couple of check-in calls. One of the times I went to the motel she was using as her fuck-fest pad, and watched from the car. That night, I watched six different guys come and go - a couple of times I even got a glimpse of KK meeting/greeting them at the motel room door - she was naked, and uninhibited enough not to care if anyone got an eyeful.

The wife of one friend was rented to me and one more guy with huge cock. This has been ongoing for a few years. She says its not about the number but how good the guys are and whether she feels good afterwards. According to her standards, she wants to feel sore in the aftermath and we both work her for an entire night multiple times a week. After 2 years of hard fucking, she's loose as hell. We both are cumming in her pussy and the hubby has the opportunity to enter after we're finished. She says she can't feel his cock as we're both quite bigger. He's around 5cm very small and we're around 20 (pic below). One night, we've been fucking her for around 10 hours, taking turns and also DP. The next morning she couldn't sit normally during breakfast in the hotel. Also she is likes to put her panties on after we fill her pussy with cum. Sometimes not many guys is better, just to have the right ones.

Attachments

• jen-bruno-and-rob-1.jpg
    jen-bruno-and-rob-1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 134
  • jen-bruno-and-rob-2.jpg
    jen-bruno-and-rob-2.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 132
4 that I know of, but with Mrs HW it's really hard to tell. She's often not that open with me many times. We were on vacation in Reno in 2019 and a group of firefighters were staying there during there assignment to the area for forest fire suppression..(hotshots? I think they were called) I was on a week exploring fly fishing opportunities in the area and she stayed behind most days. It turned out she was staying pretty busy during the day....and during the night after I went to sleep. She posted the stories here after the trip but we deleted them a long time ago. She actually posed for their yearly calendar for the following season (with my permission actually) and when I saw the calendar they had put her nickname on the caption for July 2020..."Hat Trick Reno" I believe it said....pretty sexy...but pretty maddening as well since I didn't know any of this until the last day of our stay. She has always cheated and gets a thrill out of it. Long story.

HW

The deployment calendar is some sort of "morale booster" for the guys on the road and they try to use pics from their "conquests" from the previous year. So this is what the boys spent July of last summer jacking off to. I cropped her face but it was fully visible on the original. I also added the watermark. I was there when this pic was taken by their "photographer" at their sister detachment on the California side. It was taken at an old firehouse that was being restored and the shoot was arranged by one of the guys in Reno. He had set up the tour of the old fire station as a favor for us and then magically the idea came about to take some pics for their calendar. This one is pretty spectacular.

View attachment 487122

Boy ...mrs hw702 has a nice way of welcoming a guy😊

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Boy ...mrs hw702 has a nice way of welcoming a guy😊
Ha! One of the guys had us follow him to a great "fishing hole" in the mountains. I rode with him when we got to the trail part of the trip and he was hands all over me. He set my husband up at a spot and then drove a couple hundred feet away to a great "picnic place" he knew. We could probably have seen Mr HW if we wanted to but he was out in the river in waders. The guy took a couple of pics of me as I waded in the stream in my panties and topless. When I got back to the truck we went to the camper area in back to "have a beer". That turned out pretty well, but, I got naked, he got naked and then he wouldn't fuck me because he was married. I gave him a blow job and that was all that happened. I have some pics here. We used to have several stories posted but deleted them because of a few assholes. I wish we still had those stories because I wrote those when it was all very fresh in my mind. That was one of the stories from that week in Reno. It's really rare for me to do something that extensive but I'm glad I did it. Mr HW seems to enjoy it now as well. I know the boys from the fire group are still enjoying it. 😛

Mrs Hotwife

Ha! One of the guys had us follow him to a great "fishing hole" in the mountains. I rode with him when we got to the trail part of the trip and he was hands all over me. He set my husband up at a spot and then drove a couple hundred feet away to a great "picnic place" he knew. We could probably have seen Mr HW if we wanted to but he was out in the river in waders. The guy took a couple of pics of me as I waded in the stream in my panties and topless. When I got back to the truck we went to the camper area in back to "have a beer". That turned out pretty well, but, I got naked, he got naked and then he wouldn't fuck me because he was married. I gave him a blow job and that was all that happened. I have some pics here. We used to have several stories posted but deleted them because of a few assholes. I wish we still had those stories because I wrote those when it was all very fresh in my mind. That was one of the stories from that week in Reno. It's really rare for me to do something that extensive but I'm glad I did it. Mr HW seems to enjoy it now as well. I know the boys from the fire group are still enjoying it. 😛

Mrs Hotwife
I remember reading your story like it was yesterday an jacking off the whole time just picturing you with all those men. I must have cum four times from reading an rereading it. lol