What's your cuckold fantasy?

I would love to get a list of guys my wife wants to fuck. We would then pick a night where she would be blindfolded and tied to our bed and the guys would be invited over to fuck her one at a time. After they’ve all had a turn and left we would spend the rest of the night with her stroking me while she told me which one felt the best, who she thought each one was, etc.

My fantasy is to have my wife cucked by a lesbian with big strapon. Stretching her insides with a large penis that never goes soft, reaching places you cant reach, while also sucking on her pert tits

Reactions: Latinlover27
A fantasy of mine is her picking a stranger at the beach for me to convince to cum on her.

I convince him and he goes over and starts jerking off to her now exposed tits.

She then decides to help him by jerking him off herself and exposes her pussy by sliding her bathing suit off and eventually leads his tip to her clit and beings to rub it.

Best part would be when it slips inside her and they just start fucking while I wait for my sloppy seconds.

• Love
Reactions: Latinlover27
I always loved public humiliation. A good fantasy would be a couple getting married in the church with a big ceremony. Later during the honeymoon it turns out that hubby is way to small to penetrate his new bride so she has to get it elsewhere. Later on back home she tells hubbie she wants a divorce by annulment. The procedure for annulment requires a public announcement by the pastor that so and so are granted an annulment based on the grooms inability to consummate the marriage due to lack of manhood.

Wannabe here as well. When my wife were pregnant with our second child, we redid one of our bathrooms. So we hade a few contractors at home. Jerked a lot to the thought of them fucking her swollen pregnant pussy when I was at work.

Reactions: Rem503
I have more than one fantasy, but they all involve my lovely wife following through with her attraction to a younger, former co-worker. They have sexted multiple times and she gets extremely wet when we talk about her spreading her legs for him.

View attachment 857986
View attachment 858035
Hope she goes for it, or has already!! I ahve had many affairs with coworkers, and they ahve all gone very well. We all knew they were affairs, and not permanent relationships, so no problems there. And it made business trips a LOT mor fun and interesting!!

J (the wife)