What's your fantasy

I would love to see my wife get abuse and used in every hole. Stretch her pussy and ass both with double penetration. Gag her mouth with three cocks and filling her nostrils, mouth, pussy and ass with as much fluid and cum ad possible and wash it all down with an golden shower and some scat. Make her a filthy whore. That would be a site to see and then some hardcore bdsm. With piercing through out the body.

I would love to see my wife get abuse and used in every hole. Stretch her pussy and ass both with double penetration. Gag her mouth with three cocks and filling her nostrils, mouth, pussy and ass with as much fluid and cum ad possible and wash it all down with an golden shower and some scat. Make her a filthy whore. That would be a site to see and then some hardcore bdsm. With piercing through out the body.
Mind if she gets stabbed by a black cuck?

Reactions: dczero18
Oh wow

Love to make your Asian whore wife my slut!! Cum in her every hole!

Reactions: dczero18
You wat me to fuck your little prim and proper wife rough and like a slut?????? bring her out!!!!