Whats your favourite cleanup position

Nix87

Hey guys, this ones for those of you who are lucky enough to clean up your bulls fresh creampies from your wife.

What's your favourite position to clean her up?

It would be great if some of you could describe it to me and how it tastes smells and feels.

This Is something I hope I get to experience one day but until then I keep fantasizing :)

My hubby likes me on my back after my lover has deposited his seed in me. He'll get between my spread legs and wait for "the river" I love looking down at him as he cleans me, usually my lover will lay beside me and we kiss or he'll stand on the side of the bed and have me suck his cock telling me, taste my cum and your cunt on my cock. It's very erotic.
OR
I'll straddle hubby's face leaving an inch or two between my pussy and his lips so he can watch it drip down into his awaiting mouth.
He loves the taste of our bodily fluids mixed together but says it does vary depending on what my lovers have had to eat in the last 24 hrs.

My hubby likes me on my back after my lover has deposited his seed in me. He'll get between my spread legs and wait for "the river" I love looking down at him as he cleans me, usually my lover will lay beside me and we kiss or he'll stand on the side of the bed and have me suck his cock telling me, taste my cum and your cunt on my cock. It's very erotic.
OR
I'll straddle hubby's face leaving an inch or two between my pussy and his lips so he can watch it drip down into his awaiting mouth.
He loves the taste of our bodily fluids mixed together but says it does vary depending on what my lovers have had to eat in the last 24 hrs.
Hi wow, I'm new to cuckold but the way you have described here, I'm excited, I think it's great that you the woman enjoys doin it , live ya work

Reactions: artman6060
On her back with me laying face down with my mouth in her crotch licking every drop that covers her labia and that drips out of her pussy licking & sucking her clit along the way.

Reactions: sterling
I actually have a question, related, hopefully, but not 100% on topic.
First, I'm a nice guy here in SoCal, been doing the "bull" thing for a decade or so...
I love this site, but don't post a lot (I'm more into fun than typing, and also wouldn't want to risk coming off as pushy...).

Anyway, one of my very favorite things, is when Hubby is on his back, in a 69 with the hotwife,
and I'm standing at the edge of the bed, filling her from behind. Now, I always enjoy this (!!)
but I like it best when Hubby is also licking my balls, and occasionally the shaft, as it slides in
and out of his wife. :) If he rims, too...a wonderful bonus. :) I've always been straight, but experience
has taught me that a couple with a submissively eager oral hubby is even more fun than a couple
in which he doesn't provide any oral service. I also enjoy watching him eat my load out of her.
That's the main reason I come to this site, actually: It turns me on to hear from husbands who
not only share their sexy wives, but also love sucking cock, licking balls and eating a bull's warm cum.

D'oh! I got distracted! So here's my question: Is there a shorthand name for that position?
(Where he's on his back, under her, with my balls dangling in his face) Thanks. Phil
Guy under.jpg

First, I'm a nice guy here in SoCal, been doing the "bull" thing for a decade or so...
I love this site, but don't post a lot (I'm more into fun than typing, and also wouldn't want to risk coming off as pushy...).

Anyway, one of my very favorite things, is when Hubby is on his back, in a 69 with the hotwife,
and I'm standing at the edge of the bed, filling her from behind. Now, I always enjoy this (!!)
but I like it best when Hubby is also licking my balls, and occasionally the shaft, as it slides in
and out of his wife. :) If he rims, too...a wonderful bonus. :) I've always been straight, but experience
has taught me that a couple with a submissively eager oral hubby is even more fun than a couple
in which he doesn't provide any oral service. I also enjoy watching him eat my load out of her.
That's the main reason I come to this site, actually: It turns me on to hear from husbands who
not only share their sexy wives, but also love sucking cock, licking balls and eating a bull's warm cum.

D'oh! I got distracted! So here's my question: Is there a shorthand name for that position?
(Where he's on his back, under her, with my balls dangling in his face) Thanks. Phil
View attachment 335360

This is "Fucklick!"

View attachment 335360
Fucklicking

I love when she is finished getting fucked, she will sit on my face, while kissing her lover, and i get to eat her juices, as well as taste his in her pussy. It is so humiliating that it turns me on, basically making me cum before i even touch my little dick

Reactions: sjhopefulguy

View attachment 335360
I LOVE giving my wife oral, and the idea of that position while she's filled and stretched, makes me dizzy with lust and desire. Can't say everything you cite necessarily motivates me, but pleasing her surely does! I do think keeping an open mind can serve us well in new situations though.

Lying on my back, face up, with KK's lovely full cunt on my face while she's on the balls of her feet, grinding on my lips and tongue.

Reactions: Lee714
OR
So hot, the lover cuddling and kissing you while the hubby does his part of the job...or straddling hubby's face and feeding him with the mixture og your lovers warm seed mixed with your own delicious juices... priceless woman...so caring for her hubby:love:

Reactions: Myhotwife