When Fantasy Is Reality

Part one of this meetup
First Cum & Go!

Several days after our lunch date with him we had time to reflect on the experience and were very eager to have Lee have him over for a solo visit. One thing for sure was we both were very turned on by this because we kissed and fucked a lot for days after but stoped a couple days before her next meet-up with him.

The morning of Lee was up early getting ready even before I was, that added to my butterfly excitement seeing her getting ready to be taken by another man. Hard thing to explain the feeling seeing your wife dressing sexy, primping and it’s not for you. Add to that you are excited knowing what she will look like as she offers herself to the other guy.

I got up early to make sure everything was set to go so she only needed to focus on herself for the most part. Which meant I had to make the bed and put cum towels out. I put water bottles in the room and had a camera set up and ready to record. Since he was so nervous the other day I didn’t want him to feel any pressure to perform. I admit it was hard leaving as I for so long wanted to watch my wife be taken but at the same time just wanted her to get the first guy done so she would be more comfortable with the hotwife experience.

To do this adventure justice I plan to tell it over two parts with the first from our shared thoughts about the experience as it goes along. Then part two will be from my own point of view as I seen it later as a video. Besides I have enough pictures to do a two parter here.

She calls and tells me he texted her and is about 10 minutes from the house. We traded some final thoughts and encouragement. She tells me she will call when he leaves.

During this time I admit my cock was sooo hard as I stroked it slowly thinking of my wife kissing, sucking and fucking this guy.

Shortly like forty five minutes later to my surprise she called and I thought something was wrong.
She tells me she did it!
I was like really that wasn’t long,
She says he got very excited and cummed too quick.
I asked did he get it in?
She answered yes but it was for like five minutes and she said that was fine with her because she worried about his size hurting her.
I asked well did it hurt?
She said no that it wasn’t rock hard so it had some give when he bottomed out.
I asked where did he cum?
She said he said he was going to cum so I told him to cum inside.
I asked her to tell me everything.
She said he came in and kissed her passionately like last time

2018807B-B980-4CBA-801B-46E31146CFB8.jpeg

He wanted to get me striped down as quick as could.

55B37BBA-959A-4A01-81D1-377DF5D34A46.jpeg

She said they performed oral on each other.

5B65E4EF-2BA8-4DCD-87F4-0C6951CDE2A7.jpeg

He then got exited and kind of rushed putting his cock inside

EBD8C4E3-AEC9-4F03-89DD-7C8C9F3440C0.jpeg

She said he stopped a couple times and took pictures. She said afterwards they kissed some more and he left right away almost like he couldn’t wait to get out fast enough.

Our conversation probably took longer than her time with him. At first it seemed like it wasn’t a great experience but she assured me that it was because they were but a bit nervous and it would have been nice to last longer but now she knows she can handle him and then informs me she set another date with him next week.

When I arrived home I felt like I had a four hour hard on going so she just stripped down and offered herself so I could get off too.

70F2FAA5-A3D2-4D6C-90FC-88A594697CC7.jpeg

To be continued as part two to this date as I share my emotions watching her with him on video.

I am a cuck and I got the video to prove it.....oh and the emotions that go with it too!

Part 2 of the first at home date.

A couples Hot-wife/cuckolding lifestyle is essentially a three sided relationship. The time she is with him is one side of it, the times we spend discussing or participating in the lifestyle together is another side and of course the stag/cuckold time alone and his emotional state at the time of her playing is the third side. In this part two update I will go back through the day and talk about it from my emotional state while watching the video of them together earlier in the day.

So obviously my wife and I were emotionally high from her having a gentlemen over while I was away to play. We did have sex when I did get home and it was out of this world great but as a new cuckold I couldn’t wait to watch the video from the camera I had set up before I left for work. He doesn’t have expense with couples but it turns out he doesn’t mind the video since I couldn’t be there and in turn he enjoys capturing pictures and clips for himself. He has contacted me through text messaging and we have discussed what we enjoy in his relationship with my wife to include video and picture sharing.

Lee is tired from an early morning and a emotional fulfilling day so she heads up which is perfect as I am a wreak trying to control my emotions on wanting to watch the video of them. Not to mention if the camera got turned on and pointed in the right direction which fortunately for us it did.

So I get comfortable on the couch and start the video. It starts out with them in the bedroom having conversations I felt it was a bit awkward I chalk up as them being nervous and hardly know each other. She said he was a fantasy kisser and to this day she says on e of the best. So she had told him that leading up to this day so there was a lot of kissing then he gets completely undressed keep in mind my wife was in lingerie already as that’s how she answered the door.

As they start kissing again I can see his long 9.5 inch cock swinging around as it’s not hard yet (you can see a picture of this in part 1). The combination of the kissing which is a huge turn on for me to see her doing that with another man and his big cock swinging around gets my cuckold emotions kicking into high gear. All I can think of as my own cock is getting hard I want him to fuck my wife with his big dick and how my beautiful wife deserves this. He undresses her and eventually has her lay herself on her side on the bed so he can make it easier for her to take more of him in. Watching a man put his hand on the back of my wife’s head so he can take him in deep then watch as he rocks back and forth as to fuck my wife’s face.

5923A468-4E47-4453-A070-42A95D52E563.jpeg

Never have I ever dreamed I would watch a man do this to my wife and her to be enjoying doing it. At this point I am hooked and know I am not jealous as some have warned me of the possibility but instead eagerly want to see more.

He pulls out of her mouth and repositions her on the bed so he can lick her pussy as he strokes himself from time to time so he can stay hard.

203EDB96-4B27-40CB-91BB-B112418BB833.jpeg

I admit I was admiring the size of his cock and how it would swing around freely between his legs and couldn’t wait to see how she would take it. He teased her with his tongue for a while and it was obviously loved to perform oral. I was turned on seeing this but at the same time I was feeling like “that’s my job” as in performing oral on her. So I learned on this day and it continues-to this day that watch a guy orally performing on my wife is my least favorite thing to watch her doing with another guy. Sure I don’t mind but I have always imagined that was my job to do as her cuck especially afterwards.

Finally he positioned himself to slide his cock inside but pauses as he gets the tip in to take a picture of this moment. Seeing this is a huge emotional moment for me as I am at this point celebrating the fact that now I am officially a cuckold and have the video of this wonderful long awaited moment and wanting to stroke my dick seeing this happening to my beautiful wife. I mean she deserves to be taken by another well endowed guy. Right!?!?

33F96D03-175A-45C7-9AC3-30BE3CDE090E.jpeg

Earlier in the day after he fucking my wife he sent me a picture of this moment so I share his point of view of this moment.

6F53B3AE-7FDB-4CCE-84D8-BFC6259EB1E7.jpeg

Seeing it from both positions and given the choice I’ll stick to my sidelined position anytime as long as she has someone to fulfill her from his current position.

So from here he is slipping inside her with ease and slowly going deeper and deeper until he was balls deep to her ass and as deep as he could go. I was amazed at how tiny she is being able to take all of him on his first visit.

F955A1F9-CD8F-4D59-9C69-078F4099639D.jpeg

As they continue on they kiss more as they fuck and as I watch I am jerking myself off not being able to fight the urge off the moment. I didn’t want it to stop and very excited to know she will be seeing him again and know she is close to meeting a few other guys she has talked to online. I found it hard to hind my excitement of being to eager for her to continue further in the lifestyle. I had to remind myself that she is the one who meets them and it’s her choice to choose the pace she is comfortable.

I always planned and wanted to be there but learned being there was going to be a huge hurdle for them so being a creepy third wheel could have prevented me many of those opportunities in the future.

I am lucky that I am able to watch my wife openly and I will tell you there is nothing like it, I know you have video but to see it and hear it happening right before your eyes is mind blowing. My wife felt a bit awkward the first couple times but now admits she enjoys herself more with me there watching. She says it is kind of like she is performing for me.

I agree with you bellaazz as future adventures included me being able to watch. With us she started off without me and I learned I love that emotional state as well. But seeing, hearing her with him kissing with legs and arms wrapped around him is mind blowing as well. I was looking forward to sharing those moments here but lost interest as I figured no one was interested any longer.

I famous psychiatrist once said " happiness is the maximum agreement of fantasy and reality " I may have paraphrased but don't worry be happy

I am jealous of you guys who have already been cucked i can see you all have enjoyed the experience as much as your wife has hopefully you will all experience this many times in the future

Mike

Reactions: bellaazz
I am jealous of you guys who have already been cucked i can see you all have enjoyed the experience as much as your wife has hopefully you will all experience this many times in the future

Mike
Thanks Mike !! Actually I am lucky that my wife fucks her bull on a regular basis now, around once a week or so and I am allowed to watch (and clean her) every time

I have commented on this post already. Don't comment very often , probably like lots of us on here. A lot of comments don't even make any sense and are responding to posts that are years old and those people have probably come and gone. You need to only look at the fact that you have almost "3,000" hits ! Some people get "0". Seems to me lots of people are enjoying what you are doing. Hopefully you see that as affirmation to your writings. Thanks for sharing.

CoupleRendevous, this story is amazing! Like a great book (or a hot wife), I couldn't put it down. I know it's been a few months, but I would love to hear about any updates on recent dates/encounters/pictures. Your wife is incredibly sexy and you're both very lucky people! You're also a great storyteller/photographer, so that makes it even more exciting. If she's still dating, I would love to get on the list!

Thanks, again, for sharing! I'm new to this site but now hooked!!

Thanks Curious for the response and message. I wanted to tell about how our meet ups went to give a realistic look how things went for us without the sensationalism we often wish things would go. Had looked at my wife’s pictures especially her action photos with her lovers or some from them I always wished I could share this format was a way I could do both.

I very much was looking forward to telling about how we enjoyed to entertaining and knowing the best parts were ahead. A few things stoped me at the time as things on the site was not being managed properly, and it seeemed the feed back was not worth the time spent writing and sharing personal photos.

I do flirt with the idea of doing another installment or two to see if the interest is renewed.

When fantasy is so desirable
When Fantasy Is Reality

View attachment 85223

I have had difficulty in the past when I see some post about us cuckolds as living a fantasy or cuckolding is a fantasy which to me says they understand nothing about who we are inside. I often say as in my signature “cuckold is not my fantasy but as a cuckold I do have fantasies”. This thread is my attempt to tell our story in a fantasy way so that I can show pictures of my wife’s adventures without exposing her reality identity. So here I will tell our story in that fantasy type way. I hope these works as in having the pictures go from reality to a fantasy type exposer and I f there is interest I may share some of them in their true clarity.

View attachment 85224

For twenty years my wife Lee and I lead a vanilla lifestyle in raising a family with all that comes with that. Our sex life was good for both of us but as the years came and went we added some kink which included role playing more specifically male-female-male situations. My wife would get super aroused during vaginal intercourse while I fingered her ass especially when I suggested that how hot it would be to have another man to help with double penetration. Also when we used vibrating sexual aids larger than my cock I would tend to talk about her being with other large guy scenarios.

When using the lager sexual aids I could see that it reached areas that I could not no matter how hard I tried to include different positions with me being of average penis size. The thing is since we started dating seeing her getting super aroused and orgasm is what sent me over the moon in ecstasy. Through the years I found myself not caring on my sexual pleasure because I knew that came with fulfilling hers.

View attachment 85225

I always was able to sexually fulfill my wife according to her her but slowly through the years I came to the realization that I could never hit some of her super sensitive spots. This evolved into me longing to make our fantasy become a reality to include another man pleasuring my wife. I started talking to her about this but she needed time so the usual couple years pass by before she decided she may like the attention from other men as well.

As we narrowed things down in our search for another guy to join us my wife informs me that she was very uncomfortable being sexual with another guy in front of me. Her being without me there certainly change the scenario for me and threw me a bit. I didn’t say no and she assured me that in short time she would be more comfortable with a threesome. This is when I figured out that I was a full fledged Cuckold as when I ran the scenarios through my head I was getting off just thinking about it. What made it better was she was including me in her search, communications, prepping for a date and eventual being there for the first meet ups.

From here we switch from our evolving fantasy to our new reality of her being a hot-wife and me a hot-wife worshiping cuckold. I plan to share many of our adventures to include our first experience, typical meet-up dates and special guys of hers.

View attachment 85227

So please join our reality and one of my fantasies in sharing those adventures.
She makes fantasy a true fine reality

Thanks Curious for the response and message. I wanted to tell about how our meet ups went to give a realistic look how things went for us without the sensationalism we often wish things would go. Had looked at my wife’s pictures especially her action photos with her lovers or some from them I always wished I could share this format was a way I could do both.

I very much was looking forward to telling about how we enjoyed to entertaining and knowing the best parts were ahead. A few things stoped me at the time as things on the site was not being managed properly, and it seeemed the feed back was not worth the time spent writing and sharing personal photos.

I do flirt with the idea of doing another installment or two to see if the interest is renewed.
Thanks, CR. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for this as I’d love to hear more! If you’d be willing to share privately, I’d be up for that too (though understand if the public share is part of the appeal).

Reactions: Forestman470