When she cheated

My story is so detailed it would need its own page for discussion. LoL But I'm short, she got caught actually by the other wife first and then I got cued in one day when it became apparent wife was lying about a 'girls' weekend away. Meanwhile she was with the said other wife's hubby getting plowed in every end on a trip in the mountains. The details of which incidentally his wife had sourced from her own on going detective work unbeknownst to for a couple months. All the good stuff from the sneaking peeks, to making out, fingering and jerking a few times while we were all together at a few functions, to the meeting at different local bars, a couple times at her work in parking lot. A lot of juicy stuff.

My story is so detailed it would need its own page for discussion. LoL But I'm short, she got caught actually by the other wife first and then I got cued in one day when it became apparent wife was lying about a 'girls' weekend away. Meanwhile she was with the said other wife's hubby getting plowed in every end on a trip in the mountains. The details of which incidentally his wife had sourced from her own on going detective work unbeknownst to for a couple months. All the good stuff from the sneaking peeks, to making out, fingering and jerking a few times while we were all together at a few functions, to the meeting at different local bars, a couple times at her work in parking lot. A lot of juicy stuff.
Love to hear more about it ....

Reactions: MissMyWife
If you also like deer hunting, you should get him to take you out hunting as well. You may find yourself liking him also. The last time I went deer hunting I was happily sitting out in open woods stroking my cock as I imagined a
Big burly older man with a heavy cock and big balls pulled out for me to suck and lick while he looked thru my phone at my wifes pics. If you are on this site, you gotta admit the idea appeals to you also. I didn’t shoot a deer but I did shoot my load in the open woods

When I caught my wife well at time she was my gf and not to long before this she had been a virgin cuz I was her 1st, I never thought she'd do that to me because she was so shy and innocent plus it seemed like she didn't like sex due to it being painful she said cuz I was to big and I'm 8 and thick and before me she didn't have any sexual experiences she managed to stay a virgin till 18 when we met so before she cheated we had had sex at the very most 20 times and she just got this new job at a grocery store. Where she got lots of attention and she found out I cheated, so she took advantage of situation and advice of some of the other girls to try as much dick as possible before getting married. She started a relationship with her boss where they would hang out flirt maybe make out and she had this other guy who she had befriended they would talk about there relationships with each other well I left the state for a week and in that time she had her guy friend over drinking and she wasn't a drinker so she got relaxed and he made his move and she said he was good for being so young he fucked her most of the nite in the shower and left hickeys fr head to toe even on her ass well her boss found out and was kinda mad he wasn't the first so he made her feel guilty and so she slept with him too, now when I got back I found out right away fr the hickeys all over her body about the 1st guy so we worked through it then I woke up early one day and over heard her telling her friend how there boss had the fattest cock she told her friend I wasn't small but this guy was huge so I busted her and told her I want to know every thing, where when,how, how many times

So she started telling me little bit at a time and I knew how tight she was I had hard time getting in side and it hurt my cock felt like it was pulling my skin off and as she was telling me it hit me acouple times we had sex I could barely feel her pussy walls and it had to be cuz he fucked her that day she said he was bigger than my wrist so he would spread her legs as far as they could go to get inside her and she said he was very understanding about going slow but after he was in there he was able to pump the shit out of her and I couldn't believe it the more I thought about it the more I wanted to see it till this day I want to see a really big dick in her my friend came close he's who joined us for mfm's