When she has a few more than she should

keep probing her for details

inquiring minds need to know lol
Have pressed her more, got the most answers while in bed. Her Uncle would find some excuse to spank her weekly. Even if she wasn't staying there but just visiting for the day. A few times her Aunt would be there watching. Didn't take panties off but would pull them up so they were between her cheeks.
Took a lot but she finally said that yes, she could feel his cock harden under her. Sometimes while holding her his hand would "accidently" hold her tit. Will keep talking to her in bed and ask for more if you want.

Have pressed her more, got the most answers while in bed. Her Uncle would find some excuse to spank her weekly. Even if she wasn't staying there but just visiting for the day. A few times her Aunt would be there watching. Didn't take panties off but would pull them up so they were between her cheeks.
Took a lot but she finally said that yes, she could feel his cock harden under her. Sometimes while holding her his hand would "accidently" hold her tit. Will keep talking to her in bed and ask for more if you want.
yeah keep pressing her for details

im sure there is more going on there than a stern uncle and naughty niece dynamic

and her aunts involvement makes it even more odd

yeah keep pressing her for details

im sure there is more going on there than a stern uncle and naughty niece dynamic

and her aunts involvement makes it even more odd
Don't think they ever had sex but I hope so. Do know she said that after being spanked they'd go to bed. At least the bedroom and close, lock, the door.

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
Don't think they ever had sex but I hope so. Do know she said that after being spanked they'd go to bed. At least the bedroom and close, lock, the door.
hard to say much more without knowing more about you all
ie how old you both are and the age difference of the aunt and uncle between yourselves

but if it was me id have a word with her uncle on the quiet and confide in him that you and your wife are having marital problems and she is misbehaving and your at the end of your rope and dont know what to do with her

tell him shes always spoke highly of him and respects him and credits him for keeping her on the straight and narrow in her younger days

and does he have any advise for you or could he intervene on your behalf to correct her behavior

joke that maybe your fighting a losing battle with her and maybe someone else would be able to step in and control her naughty behavior and put her back on the path he set her on

im sure hell jump at the chance to offer you advise or even offer to smack her bare bottom for you

it would be hot if you can get him to open up to you and if he talks to you about spanking her in a abstract way or better yet in a reminiscing of when he had to smack her bottom for her
even if he doesn't offer to spank her for you again you will have his account of your wifes smacked bottoms to tell and turn your wife on and make her wet at finger time

let us know how it goes if you decide to have that conversation

you might need to have a drink ot two yourself beforehand lol

it could be embarrassing but a huge turn on lol

fortune favors the brave
(y)

Last edited:
I was told by her already drunken friend that she was undressing as she was coming to the road and she was going to be naked shortly. I called the nephew and asked him to send me a picture of her state of dress when he got to her. This was the first picture that came to me View attachment 1345577
Love to give her another drink

Attachments

• 20230521_103532.jpg
    20230521_103532.jpg
    487.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: Blaze122775
Wow I sure wished you was my aunt just love to be tasting every sweet sexy naked inch of you . You sure got my balls acing and wanting to be banging your pussy