When the wife Cums home from being with bull, whats your favorite thing to do?

When the wife Cums home from being with bull, what's your favorite thing to do?

• Total voters
Mostly she wants me to lie down on the bed and sits on my face. She often strokes my cock-cage while my tounge is working on her clit. Sometime she even takes my cage in her mouth and my member gets warm. But she never releases my cock. After her final orgasm she cuddles with me and falls asleep.

When the wife Cums home from being with bull, what's your favorite thing to do?
Definitely eating her cream pie. I'm usually required to be kneeling on the floor submissively by the door when she walks in. I carefully lower her cum filled panties and remove them as she steps out of them. Then raise my face to her pussy and lick her clean as she tells me how good it was to have a real man fuck her. She loves to tell me what a pathetic loser I am with my 3 inch dicklet, licking up her lovers cum and how thats all I'm good for. When I'm done I crawl to her bathroom and draw a bath for her and help her undress and bathe her. If she wants a wine or tea I bring it to her. After her bath I dry her off and apply lotions and powder. She is usually ready for bed by then and settles in to her queen size bed and I retire to my small 10x10 room accross the hall and get into my pathetic youth size bed. I'm allowed to take her cum soaked panties to bed with me for a treat. She makes me wear them over my head all night like a hood with the cream coated crotch running down my face and over my mouth.

As a rule when she returns it is early morning, another advantage now the kids have left,

The first thing i do is kiss and hug her, feel her tits often they are tender and sore,
check to see if she is collared to him
ask if she had a good time,

If we are both off to work make her a brew as the bath runs,

My favorite is she removing her knickers and her telling me to wear them today,

Then as she is having a bath, i wash her back, checking her out then i wear her hopefully wet and sticky knickers, still locked away.

If its our workings days i get dressed for work.

If we are off then she has a quick sleep then likes to go shopping and visiting friends,

Rather routine stuff really.