Where are all the German ppl? Is this forum in germany dead?

Looking for potential seducer in southern Bavaria. I see that you are in your twenties, so knowing my wife, I don't think she would show any interest. If anyone is interested in collaborating with me to turn my wife on to this lifestyle, I expect you to also live in Germany (Bavaria), be at least 40 years old, healthy, fit, drug and disease free, and willing to take things slowly.

Reactions: NRW_Bull
Looking for potential seducer in southern Bavaria. I see that you are in your twenties, so knowing my wife, I don't think she would show any interest. If anyone is interested in collaborating with me to turn my wife on to this lifestyle, I expect you to also live in Germany (Bavaria), be at least 40 years old, healthy, fit, drug and disease free, and willing to take things slowly.
If you like, take a look at my profile and leave a message if you‘re interested without obligation.

i guess i would tend into that direction...although Southern Germany being a bit large for current visits and exploitation and training for beginners in cucky games...i live next to Salzburg...okay?

Germans do have their forum in www. cuckoldplace.... if you know the hotspot by chance...but rather inactive place when it comes to German wife swapping....