Where do you like Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

Definitely having the other guy cum deep inside my wife.....

For my wife's first time, I slept in the spare room, so my wife could spend the night getting fucked in our marital bed by the guy she had chosen .
The sex was bareback,and it was amazing hearing him cumin inside my wife, hearing the moment he was pumping his seed inside my wife.

The very next morning, as planned we travelled the 40 miles to spend the day at her parents house.
I always felt a bit uneasy around her family,don't get me wrong, they are lovely people ,but purer than the driven snow!.

Their living room had pictures of all their daughters on the wall,all on their graduation days,all educated to degree level, one sister going onto becoming a professor in her field, you get the picture.

Her father proper old school, never seen without a tie on ,her mother very religious ,never missing church on a Sunday.

I remember that day like it was yesterday , I was sitting in their living room,her father in his shirt and tie ,her mother had just got back from church
My wife was sitting next to her father on the sofa,she was still their perfect little girl.
Little did they know that almost exactly twelve hours before , a guy she'd only known for an hour or so was fucking their daughter in her marital bed, she was letting a stranger pump his seed deep inside her married cunt.
I sat there with a wicked smile on my face , knowing I'd helped turn their sweet daughter into an easy fuck and a cum bucket for a complete stranger .

The hottest part was knowing as they played happy families, their sweet daughter was sitting there with another man's baby making seed mostly in her cervix, but likely trickling out of her cunt , their lovely daughter had cum soaked panties on, and it wasn't my cum!.

Long story short, I will always want other men to enjoy cumin deep inside my sweet wife !
I can certainly identify with what you have written here and your experience. My wife's parents are very much the same and her family all act very prim and proper. We were visiting once and made an excuse to run out to pick up a few last-minute grocery items but had planned for my wife to meet a Bull at his hotel. We had met this guy on a swinger site but never in person. I dropped my wife off at a Hampton Inn and then proceeded to the grocery store to grab the things to keep our story plausible. I returned to the hotel and waited in the parking lot, and roughly an hour later, my wife came out to the car, freshly fucked and carrying this stranger's load of cum deep inside her sweet pussy.

She reapplied her makeup and adjusted her hair on the return trip. She said the guy was amazing and wished we could see him again before we had to leave. Sitting back at her parents, with all her sisters gathered around bragging about their kid's successes and honors, I could hear the other man's cum churn inside my wife when she moved. Once back home that night, her panties were soaked with cum and stiff, but I still enjoyed the creampie he had deposited inside her.

My wife had a Bull pull out of her at the moment he began to cum, she put it all on her belly and once he was done, she looked at him in all seriousness and in the sweetest, and most innocent voice told him, "You wasted all your hot cum, I wanted to feel you cumming deep inside my vagina." The guy was amazed and said most wives don't want a guy to cum inside them. He did not totally disappoint her, he was able to get hard a short while later, and that time he flooded her hot pussy with his big load. It was hot to watch as he slid out of her and sat back on his ankles. She kept her legs spread wide and rubbed her swollen labia and said, "Now that is where a man's cum belongs, mixed with mine inside me. Thank You!"
she wants cum where it belongs, in the past I've secretly fucked friends wife's, always go bare naked up in her, and never ever pullout of another man's wife, most want it blasted balls deep up inside her married pussy for the full thrill of cheating.