Where do you like Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

Lynn is a real slut for cum and will let a man unload wherever he likes. But for me I love it when the guy cums in her cunt or ass (which to be honest is the most frequent outcome) then watching it start to leak out before cleaning it up and fucking her myself. Or if she's been playing alone, eating her cream pie while she tells me all the details.

Lynn is a real slut for cum and will let a man unload wherever he likes. But for me I love it when the guy cums in her cunt or ass (which to be honest is the most frequent outcome) then watching it start to leak out before cleaning it up and fucking her myself. Or if she's been playing alone, eating her cream pie while she tells me all the details.
🔥 🔥!! How do you clean her ass before you fuck it? Same as pussy, with your tongue?

My favorite position is lying between my wife's legs feasting on her delicious pussy and/or ass. I love to start at her toes carefully sucking each digit and working my way up her thighs to her heavenly place. When she's been with her Bull who she has bareback sex with I agree with Lynnandhubby. It's a toss up between her pussy or ass. Watching his cum leak out either hole is guaranteed to get me leaking precum immediately and then with a snap of her fingers or just a point of her finger I am in there cleaning her beautiful pussy and ass with my tongue.