Where do you like Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

Usually I cum deep in her pussy or pull out and cum on her pussy or ass. I have one lady that loves facials, and that’s fun too. Once with a cuckold couple, I came on her wedding rings and she made him lick it off. I have also gagged a hubby that was tied to a chair, with the wifes panties…i slowly seduced her in front of him… fucked her hard… came all over her tits… took her panties out of his mouth… wiped up my cum with them and put them back in his mouth.. gagging him again with them… that was so hot and erotic

I prefer it in her pussy. But her lover can cum wherever he wants. Most of the times it's in her pussy, but sometimes he pulls out and cums on her bush, or he cums on her tits. During blowjobs my wife usually swallows her lover's loads, but sometimes he wants to cum in her face so she lets him do that. With anal sex, he usually only cums in her ass (something I've never been allowed to do).

Last edited:
Reactions: luvtolickyou
If he has a vasectomy, in her. She is not on birth control. Otherwise, depends on the position. From behind (her favorite) all over her back. If he is on top, all over her face or in her mouth.