Where do you like Bulls to cum when fucking your wife?

My wife has only fucked ONE black guy ( a couple of times). I have seen him cum in her mouth both times. It was incredibly HOT to watch her eagerly open her mouth and enjoy his very large load of cum.
I really would like to see him fill up her hot married pussy, but that is totally up to her.

just knowing that she loved the taste of a black man’s cum was pretty HOT and something I will always remember!

I love watching her orgasm as her Bull pumps his cum deep in her pussy. However, one time a man came a second time after filling her pussy first. He took a 30 min recharge break while his friend fucked her and came in her pussy. She was still horny for more and sucked him hard again, got on her knees in doggy sucking him so I could have sloppy thirds, when he was ready to pop, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and came all over her face while I came in her pussy!
That was incredibly HOT!
She said, now I smell like cum!
Very HOT hope we can repeat that scene someday!

When did anyone ever set a rule that a husband gets to choose? Not up to him what so ever. He gets no say.

This is exactly how it works for us. I have not ever had any say in the matter, and it is always between my wife and her BULL at the time while they are fucking each other. Sometimes the guy will tell her where he is going to cum and other times she will tell him where she wants him to cum. For her the top choices are:

1st. Inside her pussy
2nd. Inside her ass
3rd. On her tits
4th. On her ass cheeks.
5th. On her face

She is also open to a guy cumming in her mouth, but that is foreplay and she expects him to go again and usually release in her pussy the second time.

I clean up wherever she has cum. Guys all seem to love watching a husband lick or eat their cum out of a wife's used hole after they have blown their load.

I would love it in her pussy. But she will only fuck men with a condom. I’m trying real hard to convince her with medical tests etc but so far no good. I have tried the 69 position with my wife while someone fucked her doggy style. She came quickly and hard while I licked her pussy.