Where do you like to Play. Hotels? Motels? Trains? Cars? Planes?

I've done plenty of motels, hotels, cars and a few planes and boats but never a train. Adult theaters, video stores and swing clubs have also been on the menu. We've always had a strict no play at home rule so we've maintained an apartment near our home for years where we can host and I regularly spend time with bulls in their home when possible.
Our plan was to keep the home "our Home" and our sex life separate. We also did not want people showing up at odd times uninvited. We thought that if we had a separate apartment then we would not have to deal with noisy neighbors or jealous girlfriends and husbands (since I stayed away from single women and only met with married). It worked at first (as far as we knew) but the wife would get on her phone and start texting her bull and before long, She was having him sneak by for a quickie in the living room then in the bedroom. So she let the cat out of the bag and the apartment kinda went empty for a while.

For us, nothing sexier than meeting at a hotel bar and going back to the room right then and there .
I have done that many times, especially the thrill never lessens when I am holding the wife's hand and the husband hands me the key to the room upstairs. I know then that all my charm and flirting was well played even on a woman who had every intention of getting fucked that night. The walk to the room, I am trying so hard to hide I know she is a wanton cock slut and I am going to fuck her so roughly, I still lay on the charm and shower her with half compliments and act as if I never done this ever in my life.

Theater
Outside
She did hotels a few times
And a few sleep overs
I also have been watched while in a PG theater, the movie was a dud and not many were in the seating when I made my move on the wife of the couple I was out on the date with.. The sudden unexpected turn of events was a shock to the wife as I aggressively touched and kissed her. She kept looking at her husband and grabbing his arm but the smile on his face told her that he had no intentions of stopping what was happening to her. Soon I had my hands down her panties and her pussy was already flowing like a river with all the excitement. I pulled up her blouse to her neck and popped her bra off as I looked with a disappointing snar at her husband. He shrugged but then pushed her panties down to her ankles and over her shoes. I took her nipples into my mouth and my hand dove into her soaking pussy once more. I could go on but just know that she walked in expecting to have a normal night at the movies and walked out with my cum dripping down her leg and her panties inside my front pocket as we headed to the motel room.

Hundreds of times I have experienced both outside and hotel rooms.. and almost a good 30 or so sleep overs.

We play anywhere our bull wants to be .
We have been in our car with my husband driving and our bull and I in the back seat with me riding his cock , we have been parked on a bridge over a motorway and our bull took me bent over our Catriel bonnet where people on the motorway could see us .
He has fingered mean his local bar where we meet him , he has also fucked me in the bar .
The best was when he was fucking me on our marital bed and my husband was masturbating watching and listening to our bull and I when my husband’s sister had come into our house and non of us heard her she was stood at our bedroom door open mouthed watching us .

Cars on the road

Attachments

• 20230819_134816.jpg
    20230819_134816.jpg
    586 KB · Views: 4
  • 20221030_114004.jpg
    20221030_114004.jpg
    520.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20220419-091740_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220419-091740_Gallery.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: 575Cuck