Where do you like to Play. Hotels? Motels? Trains? Cars? Planes?

Now This is Serious.

I know of ladies that like to play in hotels above the fifth floor as the like to play in front of the window.
I know of ladies that like to play in motels as to them this is trashy.
I know on lady that like to play on the 10:30 commuter train on the second level as it’s us usually mostly empty.
I own a totally rebuilt New York Checker Marithon Cab. It was my kids first car when they were learning to drive. It was a real social car to Learn on. You can take your friends places. The back is huge. Lots of space. Not very fast. Plus everyone knows who you are.

I know of ladies that love to play in the back while I drive them around.
Lastly there is a local. Pilot that takes couples in his plane for trip to no where so they can join the mile high club. Even gives the a certificate at the end.

Now This is Serious.

I know of ladies that like to play in hotels above the fifth floor as the like to play in front of the window.
I know of ladies that like to play in motels as to them this is trashy.
I know on lady that like to play on the 10:30 commuter train on the second level as it’s us usually mostly empty.
I own a totally rebuilt New York Checker Marithon Cab. It was my kids first car when they were learning to drive. It was a real social car to Learn on. You can take your friends places. The back is huge. Lots of space. Not very fast. Plus everyone knows who you are.

I know of ladies that love to play in the back while I drive them around.
Lastly there is a local. Pilot that takes couples in his plane for trip to no where so they can join the mile high club. Even gives the a certificate at the end.
You are totally right about #1.. Women love to fuck standing in front of giant plate glass windows just high enough that she can be seen clearly yet far enough away no can get close to her..

Keeping that in mine.. My wife loves fucking in public places. Sex on the beach, in parks, swimming pools, fitness saunas, on baseball and football (both) fields, in parking lots, IN MOVIE THEATERS(not adult but she has been there a few times), on dance floors, and a few times on a pool table in a crowded bar. The trill of being watched and getting arrested just makes her fucking horny as hell.

You must be in Vegas.. Vegas has a Mile High charter that does the flight. Wife once did let me finger her and she gave me a blow job on a commercial plane (very long flight and the lights were turned off so people could sleep) but never would get on my dick to receive the membership card.

Short answer: For me, It is a tie between fucking in theaters and fucking in parks (walking or hiking kind) especially next to a lake where the trail brings lots of people within viewing...

You are totally right about #1.. Women love to fuck standing in front of giant plate glass windows just high enough that she can be seen clearly yet far enough away no can get close to her..

Keeping that in mine.. My wife loves fucking in public places. Sex on the beach, in parks, swimming pools, fitness saunas, on baseball and football (both) fields, in parking lots, IN MOVIE THEATERS(not adult but she has been there a few times), on dance floors, and a few times on a pool table in a crowded bar. The trill of being watched and getting arrested just makes her fucking horny as hell.

You must be in Vegas.. Vegas has a Mile High charter that does the flight. Wife once did let me finger her and she gave me a blow job on a commercial plane (very long flight and the lights were turned off so people could sleep) but never would get on my dick to receive the membership card.

Short answer: For me, It is a tie between fucking in theaters and fucking in parks (walking or hiking kind) especially next to a lake where the trail brings lots of people within viewing...
Sounds like my wife

• Wow
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
I've done plenty of motels, hotels, cars and a few planes and boats but never a train. Adult theaters, video stores and swing clubs have also been on the menu. We've always had a strict no play at home rule so we've maintained an apartment near our home for years where we can host and I regularly spend time with bulls in their home when possible.
I know how that kind of arrangement feels.. and works. We tried to keep an apartment for strictly play. That kinda was doomed to fail both as a financial burden and keeping secrets

Reactions: WNY3somecple
Motels mostly, sometimes the couples home. I've played in the back while the husband drove, cramped but fun.

I prefer hotels since you don't have to worry about the mess or anyone walking in. One couple I was with we fucked in their home and they had special sheets they always put on the bed then just stripped it afterwards.

She was a creampie girl so we made quite a mess of the bed passing her back and forth

• Love
Motels mostly, sometimes the couples home. I've played in the back while the husband drove, cramped but fun.

I prefer hotels since you don't have to worry about the mess or anyone walking in. One couple I was with we fucked in their home and they had special sheets they always put on the bed then just stripped it afterwards.

She was a creampie girl so we made quite a mess of the bed passing her back and forth
I been there more than once. We bought a $3K bed and did not want to destroy it as fast as our first bedroom set. So we bought special mattress protectors and waterproofing for our bed too. The good news was it did keep things fresh and clean

I been there more than once. We bought a $3K bed and did not want to destroy it as fast as our first bedroom set. So we bought special mattress protectors and waterproofing for our bed too. The good news was it did keep things fresh and clean
Yeah this was a similar situation. Once we all started playing bare we found this much better than trying to keep towels around.

We would all get caught up in the moment and she would get creampied and then we had to get a towel to save the sheets...and trying not to get cum everwhere switching positions after she was filled was impossible.

It was much better once they just put the other sheets on. No more cleaning up between rounds, we all got into the sloppy creampies and how messy she would get. Great fun

• Love
Yeah this was a similar situation. Once we all started playing bare we found this much better than trying to keep towels around.

We would all get caught up in the moment and she would get creampied and then we had to get a towel to save the sheets...and trying not to get cum everwhere switching positions after she was filled was impossible.

It was much better once they just put the other sheets on. No more cleaning up between rounds, we all got into the sloppy creampies and how messy she would get. Great fun
Now you are bringing back alot of memories on this side too.. and when someone is always running to save the bed from stains, the thrill of the games and wonders of the lust lose some of the impact.. even with the woman who is waiting for clean up before she can take another pounding.

Reactions: TheRedWolf