This perverted smart ass cannot help himself but to ask just what type of road train work did you do?
Ah I think I see your problem - you misunderstood my comment - The last part of Nariah's comment was that it was "his loss" that he didn't see me flashing my boobs on the Fitzroy Bridge - my comment of "Mine too" was it was my loss as well that he didn't see me - I like to be seen.

BTW There are many females in Australia that drive big trucks, B-Doubles and Road trains. Also there are many girls who drive large dump trucks at the open cut mines because they are "easier on the equipment".

Reactions: nariah1957
Ah I think I see your problem - you misunderstood my comment - The last part of Nariah's comment was that it was "his loss" that he didn't see me flashing my boobs on the Fitzroy Bridge - my comment of "Mine too" was it was my loss as well that he didn't see me - I like to be seen.

BTW There are many females in Australia that drive big trucks, B-Doubles and Road trains. Also there are many girls who drive large dump trucks at the open cut mines because they are "easier on the equipment".
Iv known a few girls who were not easier on my equipment.. lol. Not complaining.

• Haha
Reactions: JenTB

My smart ass comment wasn't about your ability to drive but a sexual pun on trains. No offense intended only trying to create smiles