This practice is very rare in Australia. As a truck driver I am on the lookout for a bit of female flesh driving past. I have seen a few but it is rare so come on all you Aussie ladies, give us hard working truckies a peek. Come on all you Aussie hubbies, take your wife for a drive, it can be fun and safe, just pick your time. Yes I have done this with my wife. She has done a 6000k trip naked.

This practice is very rare in Australia. As a truck driver I am on the lookout for a bit of female flesh driving past. I have seen a few but it is rare so come on all you Aussie ladies, give us hard working truckies a peek. Come on all you Aussie hubbies, take your wife for a drive, it can be fun and safe, just pick your time. Yes I have done this with my wife. She has done a 6000k trip naked.Not exactly

Some of us Aussie girls get a thrill when we flash. This is not exactly flashing in the car, more at the cars and trucks on the (old) Fitzroy River Bridge WA - I think a few road-train drivers got a boost for their day 😘😘

Fitzroy Bridge.JPG