Where do you want your bull`s cum.

My Girlfriends preference changed over the years. At first she liked feeling cocks cumming in her pussy. She would coax the Bull with dirty talk in their ears to with statements like: "Fill my pussy, shoot that cum, fill my Cunt..etc" Later when she were begin to attend Swing parties, adult Theatres etc, she began to enjoy having Bulls cum on her or in her mouth. She became an exhibitionist and was aware in those venues, that people (and me) were watching. Plus...at Adult theatres we required condoms...so she asked the Bull to pull out...cum her clit, tits or face. Eventually she begin to crave cum in her mouth.

Reactions: Pineappleluvers
Inside me! I can't stand it when a guy fucks me, he's about to cum, and then pulls out and shoots all over my tummy or back, etc! What a waste and I really feel a bit cheated when he doesn't give me his cum. That goes DOUBLE for a married guy. If a guy uses a condom though I would rather he take it off and cum on me somewhere rather than waste it in the condom.

Mrs Hotwife
This hubby is a heavy cummer and it always goes in whatever hole I’m pounding! 🍆😉💦💦💦💦💦

Inside me! I can't stand it when a guy fucks me, he's about to cum, and then pulls out and shoots all over my tummy or back, etc! What a waste and I really feel a bit cheated when he doesn't give me his cum. That goes DOUBLE for a married guy. If a guy uses a condom though I would rather he take it off and cum on me somewhere rather than waste it in the condom.

Mrs Hotwife
Such a good little slut hungry for cum in her pussy ass and mouth!!! I wouldn't want to waste it so I'd gladly give you all I've got!!!!

Reactions: Pineappleluvers
We do mfm pretty regularly with a guy we know.
We usually cum inside her, sometimes she wipes off between rounds sometimes not, we don't play with the sperm but it's there for sure.
I LOVE to see him cum in her mouth, she always swallows without loosing a drop.
He's cum in her butt quite a few times, she dosent like the clean up after but it's still fun for all of us.

We do mfm pretty regularly with a guy we know.
We usually cum inside her, sometimes she wipes off between rounds sometimes not, we don't play with the sperm but it's there for sure.
I LOVE to see him cum in her mouth, she always swallows without loosing a drop.
He's cum in her butt quite a few times, she dosent like the clean up after but it's still fun for all of us.
I agree love that