Where do you want your bull`s cum.

Inside me! I can't stand it when a guy fucks me, he's about to cum, and then pulls out and shoots all over my tummy or back, etc! What a waste and I really feel a bit cheated when he doesn't give me his cum. That goes DOUBLE for a married guy. If a guy uses a condom though I would rather he take it off and cum on me somewhere rather than waste it in the condom.

Mrs Hotwife
I have to agree - cum in a condom is cum wasted!

I (Mr HW) prefer guys to cum inside her because I really enjoy the cleanup. It's my favorite part of her behavior. If a guy uses a condom though, I agree with Mrs, I want the cum on her body somewhere so I can lick it off. I HATE the taste of condoms. Of course Mrs HW knows that and sometimes will get frisky with me and when I go down on her....then she tastes like condom. So, she has her little dom way of letting me know she's just been fucked. Tiger by the tail, I never know what she's going to come up with.

Mr HW
That's a big part of the thrill of being married to a slut - you never know what she's going to do next

Superb video, great cock and a beautiful woman who makes fellatio an art.
GF likes it "On my tits". Had her to her 1st BBC a while back. Guy was huge & thick fucked her for 40 minutes solid. Asked her where she wanted him to cum. Without a seconds hesitation she said "ON MY TITS"!
And he did...abiut 8 strokes worth. Then she greedily clean his BBC up of every drop...

Inside me! I can't stand it when a guy fucks me, he's about to cum, and then pulls out and shoots all over my tummy or back, etc! What a waste and I really feel a bit cheated when he doesn't give me his cum. That goes DOUBLE for a married guy. If a guy uses a condom though I would rather he take it off and cum on me somewhere rather than waste it in the condom.

Mrs Hotwife
Oh fuck love that response to cum inside a woman that's what I love doing. Makes the whole feeling of fucking so hot to feel my cum inside that hot sexy pussy lipsv