Where does she find her dates?

casualcouple7576

Hi everyone!
I’m wondering where do the hot wives find their dates? My wife’s first experience was with her co-worker. Since then we’be used a few website and apps to meet people. They are great and successful. But it lacks the organic spontaneity of her being pursued or picked up. How do your hot wives find their dates?

Reactions: cincy
Finding the right guy is the most frustrating part of the experience...The excitement and desire will build and build until it overcomes reservations and then the search usually falls flat.

Reactions: Jeff Brown
My wife has been fucked by relatives, friends, neighbor, strangers, so pretty much anywhere, she usually dresses provocatively to get men’s attention, and once they get close to her she goes into slut mode, until they fuck her

Reactions: Alabama Stag
Hi everyone!
I’m wondering where do the hot wives find their dates? My wife’s first experience was with her co-worker. Since then we’be used a few website and apps to meet people. They are great and successful. But it lacks the organic spontaneity of her being pursued or picked up. How do your hot wives find their dates?
Please name those websites.

any sites seem to be better than others for hotwife couples?
Swing Life Style is a popular and successful site we use. Stacey had a Grindr account but I don’t she uses it much anymore. We both miss CL. She’s probably met over half her lovers through day to day encounters through work, social gatherings, vacations, and even bars.

My wife's first boyfriend was auditing the company she worked for. Two more were guys she worked with. We later started going to house parties where there was no lack of new guys for her to meet.