Where is everyone.

droopy1

Male
Gold
Just something I've noticed on friday and saturday evenings. If all the cuckolds here are left at home by their wives and gfs while they go out on their hot dates how come they are not here posting?? I have always noticed that weekends are slower than normal. It seems like an oppurtune time for us dateless losers to come here and chat. Any one got thoughts on this? Where is everyone?

Reactions: toolman2c
Im here too. Today, My wife told me she wondered what kind of lover the older man at the turnpike booth would make. I love those kind of questions.

• Love
Hi folks nice to hear from you. I'm a sub cuckold who is obedient to my wife. We have a female led marriage and I am kept in chastity and serve my wife and her regular lover. She is currently out with him and I await their return. What about you?

Mines at the lake for the weekend while I’m stuck at home working and eavesdropping on her in our group room we have with one of her long distance chat friends.

An interesting dynamic for sure but incredibly hot watching her be a little nympho for him.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Ozzij
Mines at the lake for the weekend while I’m stuck at home working and eavesdropping on her in our group room we have with one of her long distance chat friends.

An interesting dynamic for sure but incredibly hot watching her be a little nympho for him.
My wife loves to send me pics of her and her guy fucking on the beach while I'm not allowed out of the house.She adds little messages with them like: "Don't you wish this was you here with me." and "This is how real men play, now get back to your housework bitch" " If your a good boy maybe I'll bring home something for you to eat"

• Love
Just something I've noticed on friday and saturday evenings. If all the cuckolds here are left at home by their wives and gfs while they go out on their hot dates how come they are not here posting?? I have always noticed that weekends are slower than normal. It seems like an oppurtune time for us dateless losers to come here and chat. Any one got thoughts on this? Where is everyone?
good question, TY for asking this,