Which moments arouse you the most when your lady is being a slut?

This is also a favourite one of ours when we are staying in a hotel. Big turn on for hubby to come up to the room after the guy has left and find me on the bed waiting for him with my legs open and my pussy leaking cum x
We also play like you adn urs do. We vary it. I will sit alone . He will sit elsewhere in the bar. Several men will hit on me sometimes he will do and I will reject all. When one does appeal to me, I will flirt with him, kissing adn feeling his package and encouraging him to feel my pussy and breasts. I always wear a dress. I will soon tell him he can fuck me but hubby gets to watch. All accept. and If my new date fucks me well, I will invite him to my home for repeats.

Mine was at the weekend she met a guy when we were out for a few drinks. We ended up bringing himw home. She went straight into the bathroom and walked out in her thong minutes later. I had told her too. The guy was like wow this must have been his lucky day. She told us both to get undressed and sit down on the couch. She knelt in front of the couch put one hand on each of our cocks then started wanking us off.

Then she blew us both. This is the moment I had been waiting for all night ...

What happened next is another story...

If anyone is interested I'll start a new thread

Mine was at the weekend she met a guy when we were out for a few drinks. We ended up bringing himw home. She went straight into the bathroom and walked out in her thong minutes later. I had told her too. The guy was like wow this must have been his lucky day. She told us both to get undressed and sit down on the couch. She knelt in front of the couch put one hand on each of our cocks then started wanking us off.

Then she blew us both. This is the moment I had been waiting for all night ...

What happened next is another story...

If anyone is interested I'll start a new thread
yes