While my guy (bf) was in quarantine for 14 days I made love to 5 different guys, 2 were ex's of mine, 2 were friends of his, the 5th was his dad

Should I have told him about his dad fucking me?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cathy

Female
Nov 23, 2018
I fucked his 2 friends each day, one each morning, one each evening for 7 days, then for the next next 7 days I fuck my ex's, one each morning, one each evening. After fucking these guys each day I called my (bf) and told him I love him being in quarantine and how much cock I was getting and how our friends were looking after me for him. However his mum was also in quarantine with him so his dad came over and and fucked me stupid slept with his huge cock every night, oh I forgot to tell the bf about how his dad fucked me so good bless him, lol

I fucked his 2 friends each day, one each morning, one each evening for 7 days, then for the next next 7 days I fuck my ex's, one each morning, one each evening. After fucking these guys each day I called my (bf) and told him I love him being in quarantine and how much cock I was getting and how our friends were looking after me for him. However his mum was also in quarantine with him so his dad came over and and fucked me stupid slept with his huge cock every night, oh I forgot to tell the bf about how his dad fucked me so good bless him, lol
OMG

• Love
Reactions: Scottyp
This is when you tell your boyfriend he and his dad have another thing in common. They’ve both unloaded in your pussy.

You’re absolutely amazing and exactly the kind of woman I’d love to have!!

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
So hot, I would be going crazy in quarantine knowing how much cock my wife was getting!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy