While the husband isn’t home......

Yes i would like to stretch her pussy and fill her up and bury it deep inside her stomach She would then know what a BBC was all about

She has a great body but its not like shes available to me in real life. Its like seeing a porsche on the internet - sure its great but im not likely gonna fuck it. No sense getting worked up :)

thats what you notice? Haha. It’s a fitness watch.

Reactions: AB2017
She has a great body but its not like shes available to me in real life. Its like seeing a porsche on the internet - sure its great but im not likely gonna fuck it. No sense getting worked up :)
So why are you on this website?? Omg that has made me laugh so much :D:D

you aren't going to get to wear her watch either though....
1529695362776.png

oh well...it was still funny.

Reactions: Derma and AB2017
So why are you on this website?? Omg that has made me laugh so much :D:D

I'm not here to ogle pics of women guys claim are their wives/gf's - because i have seen so. many. vaginas and tits in my life. I'm not here because I get my rocks off imagining that other members are real and what they are asking for is genuine.

I'm here because i find it really sexy to think about sitting across the living room from my gf and watching her start making out, then fondling, then fucking another guy. Turns me on to share something so awesome as her body; to have my cum 'compete' with his, inside her. To give her something maybe I cannot - maybe the guy is bigger, or feels different. It means NEVER...EVER having to worry she'd get bored with me; means giving her an experience that is taboo and exciting and incredible.

:)

Reactions: Broz93
you aren't going to get to wear her watch either though....
View attachment 102118

oh well...it was still funny.

:D I dont wanna fuck her watch, either. Just was the thing that caught my eye. If you see my posts on here, I tend to be silly. One guy put up a pic and said "Tell me how you'd fuck my wife" - My reply was "I'd fuck her so hard - I'd fuck her by giving her the Colt's Defense on her fantasyfootball team. :)