White man looking for his first black pussy!!

btweets

Male
Dec 14, 2019
Aurora, Illinois
Hi there, Well I guess I’ll just get right to the point here.. I’m a 54 yr old white male living in the Western Suburbs of Chicago and I’m interested in being with what would be my first beautiful black woman. I’m pretty much a, been there, done that guy, when it comes to sexual experiences but one thing I’ve always been really interested in is the pleasure and opportunity to experience exactly what sex would be like with some black pussy. I’ve watched my ex suck, fuck and get fucked by a BBC on several occasions and I absolutely loved it! That particular situation is a very popular fantasy and one that many men find sexually exciting and a huge turn on by white men and white woman alike, but you seldom hear about or see the roles reversed, a white man with a black women. Not exactly sure why and would like to hear what you all think the reason is. I’m genuinely interested if there are any single black women or even better, a black couple interested in helping me fulfill my fantasy and possibly their own too. I’m a young looking 54 and especially young at heart, respectful, very easy going and have a lot of fun kinda guy but can also pour on the charm and be quite sexy for the right girl. I’m not exactly in perfect shape but I’m not an overweight guy either, I’m 6’0 and 200lbs and I find myself attracted to black women with smaller features. Anyone interested??

Attachments

• 5CA7CFDF-84D2-4C67-B353-53B1CAAD271E.jpeg
    5CA7CFDF-84D2-4C67-B353-53B1CAAD271E.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 3