White Wives And Latino Men

As promised I think this thread will enjoy me sharing my experience with a young white couple I recently came into contact with;
After speaking with them for about 2 weeks and calling her one on one and getting to know her slowly we agreed to meet. The plan was to visit her city which was about 2 hour drive from my city and spend the weekend alone. The dynamic and agreement we discussed prior was more than your average cuckold scenario. We did not put any boundaries on the emotional and intimacy which is something that I personally have not felt with other couples as it was mainly sexual. There are many details of my whole initial experience which I could share in private with those interested. For now I'll share one of the most intense ones, which was when I was claiming her asking her as I fucked her in missionary " who's gf are you now?" and hearing her say in pleasure and willingly " yours" was incredibly erotic. I did not have the chance to film this but I did manage to send her cuck a few videos of her sucking my cock Ill share only one for now just to respect their privacy. Enjoy:)

Attachments

• 3518c6b5-0827-4c0a-8a93-58b464b243e8.mp4
    2.2 MB
As promised I think this thread will enjoy me sharing my experience with a young white couple I recently came into contact with;
After speaking with them for about 2 weeks and calling her one on one and getting to know her slowly we agreed to meet. The plan was to visit her city which was about 2 hour drive from my city and spend the weekend alone. The dynamic and agreement we discussed prior was more than your average cuckold scenario. We did not put any boundaries on the emotional and intimacy which is something that I personally have not felt with other couples as it was mainly sexual. There are many details of my whole initial experience which I could share in private with those interested. For now I'll share one of the most intense ones, which was when I was claiming her asking her as I fucked her in missionary " who's gf are you now?" and hearing her say in pleasure and willingly " yours" was incredibly erotic. I did not have the chance to film this but I did manage to send her cuck a few videos of her sucking my cock Ill share only one for now just to respect their privacy. Enjoy:)
very hott

Reactions: Goodlife2023